Proviron crashing

slobberknocker

pro powerlifter
I combined 5 grams of proviron powder with about 95 mls of bacardi 151. I heated it on the stove until the solution completely dissolved, but about 20-30 minutes later it started to crash. I started seeing some of the powder crystals forming in the bottom. Any ideas?

Am I just going to have to heat it before everytime I use it?

Last edited:
You could try diluting it. Add another 50ml and see what happens.

it aint gonna stay in solution. if its crystalizing it needs to be reaheated everytime. takes a minute on the hot plate or electric eye of the stove. if its going back to suspension just shake draw and drink.

test and prov...... hope your wife/girlfriend is ready to rock.

50mg/ml is a fairly high concentration....I might suggest cutting it by half as well. I'm about to mix 10g of Nolva at 20 or 25mg/ml.

Last edited:
DougoeFre5h said:
Woah not so fast. Diluting is fine but figure the concentration first, then decide how much to add.

Well if he added 50ml it would decrease the concentration from 50mg/ml to 33.3 mg/ml, its not magic :)

pullinbig said:
test and prov...... hope your wife/girlfriend is ready to rock.

LOL, yep she's in for it. She just started a cycle herself so things should be getting interesting around here. :D

Thanks for all the help guys. One more thing, will re-heating it damage it in anyway, or am I good to go? Thanks. :D

Dial_tone said:
50mg/ml is a fairly high concentration....I might suggest cutting it by half as well. I'm about to mix 10g of Nolva at 20 or 25mg/ml.

nolva holds fine in soution @ 50mg/ml in straight peg200.

slobberknocker said:
LOL, yep she's in for it. She just started a cycle herself so things should be getting interesting around here. :D

Thanks for all the help guys. One more thing, will re-heating it damage it in anyway, or am I good to go? Thanks. :D

yall gonna be rocking the fucking house down bubba. she doing test?

reheating will not damge it.

Back