PSL will pay for your blood work if your on EP testosterone, GH,or other EP products

.Vision.

Euro-Pharmacies
As my pledge and honor to you with our word that Euro-Pharmacies is leading in the market, dominating all of our contenders with utmost supremacy in quality and fine product display with detail..

If any customers purchases any products such as Testosterone,AI's or even GH (with sales proof/order number in PM's with forum reps), and they decide to get blood work and post it here, our team at PSL will personally reimburse you for your troubles with the lab cost (within reason) by providing you with the same/or equal value in store credit..

Because we believe in the ultimate customer satisfaction and nurturing business relationship, by providing genuine/authentic products manufactured at the finest facilities in EU..

This is our way to demonstrate how important you are to us, as we strive to help you reach and meet your fitness goals!

We remain proud of our accomplishments but never complacent in the realization that we can and will always strive to do more because every day we serve you we realize how fortunate we are that you chose us.
It's with our close bond with Euro-Pharmacies Labs that has permitted us to communicate your thoughts and feelings to them, bringing you great new products from this exceptional company..

Is any customer allowed to, without permission, get blood work on their own, and post it here as they please, provided its legit blood work?

Last edited:
Is any customer allowed to, without permission, get blood work on their own, and post it here as they please, provided its legit blood work?

Come again?

Sounds like he is asking if a PSL customer needs to gain permission for the blood test first in order to be reimbursed (in gear) for the cost of the test or if he can just go get it and post it without asking if it is fine first and still get reimbursed for the test.

Sounds like he is asking if a PSL customer needs to gain permission for the blood test first in order to be reimbursed (in gear) for the cost of the test or if he can just go get it and post it without asking if it is fine first and still get reimbursed for the test.

Of course, anyone one anywhere can post bloods, that's the right that members have to inform one an other..That's an unwritten rule,but a code among brothers..But if a member utilized our products and posts bloods, just contact us whenever and advise us with proof of a link and order ID..And I'll see to it that we give the credit that is deserved...

I have pre cycle test and will be getting one at 8 weeks. Monday will be start of week 3. PSL gear purchased from overseas, paid for with my money. No sponsorship what's so ever. I will take u up on your offer and give everybody a honest opinion.

I have pre cycle test and will be getting one at 8 weeks. Monday will be start of week 3. PSL gear purchased from overseas, paid for with my money. No sponsorship what's so ever. I will take u up on your offer and give everybody a honest opinion.

Dude, thank you very much...I like that fact that you also have a base line test too.. good stuff man!

No problem, was pretty easy here in my state. Think it was right at 60.00. It was easier than it will be for me to figure out how to post them here on this site, and getting name edited out.

Back