Direction for my TRT protocol I'm currently on

Cakalac

Informed Member
Stats:
39yrs
160lbs
5'10
380 Level in beginning

Currently on .4mg/wk and 2mg anastrazole. I'm taking .2 2x/wk subq because I feel better doing it that way. I feel my levels stay more consistent doing 2x/wk shots.

Alright guys heres my deal. I have been on TRT for about a year now. My concern isn't how I feel even though I think I could feel better, it's if I'm getting the right treatment protocol. Long story short when I went to him I had a level of 380 and all the symptoms of low T. My issue is the follow up labs that he's doing. Since it's a wellness type clinic they charge me for every test and that can get expensive. I usually spend $140 on test when I know I can get all this on Private Md Labs for cheaper and more info. I've been on here at different times and I'm knowledgeable enough to know that's not enough info for proper TRT. He's not over a year checked "free T", "sbhg", cholesterol and others. The first follow up test I had my T was 1200 on .75mg and he dropped my dose to the current .4mg. I'm suppose to go back for test this month, but it's only total T and E2 unless I request other test. I personally don't think that is the way it should work. I think I need a full blood panel.

So with that info give me a direction here? I called the board sponsor here a few months back and it was going to be $500 to get started. If that's the answer then I guess I'll have to save but honestly if that's the ONLY way with a person in active therapy then I'm almost in a position to self treat using the board here and obtaining my own products. What is your thoughts? I'll take them here or if you want to PM me that's fine as well. Just looking for direction and this board has always lead me in the right direction depending on what I'm trying to accomplish.

Last edited:
I don't check Free T or SHBG when I run my blood work for TRT. I go through my primary care doc for TRT, but he lets me run blood work on my own since it's cheaper. I just share the results with him. I check TT, E2, CBC and CMP unless there is something else that is giving me a problem. I don't see why you would need to check your cholesterol for example unless you have a history of it being bad or heart disease or you haven't checked it in quite some time. But that doc isn't your primary care doc -- so don't expect him or her to monitor your overall health. Go to your primary care doc for physicals and general health care. Just my 2¢.

Ok. Thank you Megatron. I may propose me getting my own testing done and sharing the results with him. That def would be cheaper.

Ok. Thank you Megatron. I may propose me getting my own testing done and sharing the results with him. That def would be cheaper.

I have not seen TRT Clinics that permit that. They are usually all about controlling blood testing through medication filling to maximize their revenue. But if your clinic gives you a prescription that you can fill at the pharmacy of your choice that's a good sign that they may let you get your own blood work.

Are you meaning ml like amount and not mg the dose?

The legal position leaves us either going to a clinic and always poor to the board sponsor. Or UGL.

The price paid for from a clinic is pharma grade product. UGL is cheaper, one is in control of their own dose, b uh t what is a source drops? What if something is bunk like the AI doesnt work? Risk of getting it.. . . .lots of and cons.

I personally think anyone going UGL should order a PCT with their first order. Hopefully if something's off the PCT will be good.

Transitioning from pharma to UGL. . . .

Landmark . .homebrew . . .for about 1 year TRT and someone could have 100 yrs worth TRT haha

My apologies Mycelium...yes I do mean "ml". No question that using the clinic protects quality of product and dosage accuracy. May be the best reason to figure out a way to make the clinic work.

I just signed up with the board sponsor. Arranging my blood work. I will let you know how the program works outs.

I have not seen TRT Clinics that permit that. They are usually all about controlling blood testing through medication filling to maximize their revenue. .

We have always let people get their own lab work and submit to us :)

2mg per week anastrozole? Wow, thats a lot. Your bones are going to turn into styrofoam, who told you to take that much?

Back