puff nipples wtf!!?

BigPeanuts00

I have been in cycle for about 7 weeks and I have puff nipples unless they are hard.. NO nots or bumps under my nipple and no pain. they seem a little sensitive like when my girl bites on them and stuff but other than that its just the puffy nipples thats the prob.
Using 1 mg a day of anastrazole doesnt seem to b working. Also taking 25mg of Proviron a day as well. I have clomid on hand.. should I start taking that during my cycle? will it help?

I have jus placed an order for letro and aromasin. Need help here I will try and post a pic.

Last edited:
1mg of adex ed is no good, gonna crash estro levels if its legit. try aromasin and nolva for 4-5 days arom- 12.5-25mg's nolva 40mg's before you letro

875 test E per week
800 EQ per week
1mg adex
25mg proviron

was on 50 mg dbol up to week 6

adex is Geneza Idk maybe no good..

geneza is hit or miss, 75% of there gear is crap from my experience. 875mg is a lot of test... try the aromasin and nolva. keep us posted.

what about the Clomid?

bro, i never use the stuff so i cant speak for it. it is a similar drug as nolva, so I would assume it to be safe in preventing gyno further until you get nolva/aromasin. cant say how it will react with your cycle. i hear it makes you emotional and moody cunt.

bro, i never use the stuff so i cant speak for it. it is a similar drug as nolva, so I would assume it to be safe in preventing gyno further until you get nolva/aromasin. cant say how it will react with your cycle. i hear it makes you emotional and moody cunt.

Ok... so above you said aromasin and nolva for 4-5 days? Or should I drop adex and start using the aromasin and use nolva for 4-5 days...break it down for me please...
Thanks

yeah bro... blast the Nolva for 4-5 days @ 40 mg/day with aromasin 25 mg day 1, 3 then titrate down to 12.5 eod if replacing adex as your on cycle Aromatase inhibitor (AI). although technically aromasin (exemestane) is not an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), per se. if you stay with adex.. keep it at .25-.5mg/eod

in 4-5 days you should be fine. if gyno flares or seems to get worse, blast letro as final protocol.

good luck.

No do not use Clomids until 2 weeks after last pin clomids will only help kick your nuts in gear it will not help your nipples , I'm on test/Tren e right now nipples got extremely sensitive so I started anastrozol EOD and since I'm on Tren I use caber but you don't need that on your gear ! Nipples will always be a little sensitive on cycle but not that bad ,looks like beginning stage of Gyno get on it get som Aromatase inhibitor (AI) overnighted!

yeah bro... blast the Nolva for 4-5 days @ 40 mg/day with aromasin 25 mg day 1, 3 then titrate down to 12.5 eod if replacing adex as your on cycle Aromatase inhibitor (AI). although technically aromasin (exemestane) is not an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), per se. if you stay with adex.. keep it at .25-.5mg/eod

in 4-5 days you should be fine. if gyno flares or seems to get worse, blast letro as final protocol.

good luck.

Thanks bro

No do not use Clomids until 2 weeks after last pin clomids will only help kick your nuts in gear it will not help your nipples , I'm on test/Tren e right now nipples got extremely sensitive so I started anastrozol EOD and since I'm on Tren I use caber but you don't need that on your gear ! Nipples will always be a little sensitive on cycle but not that bad ,looks like beginning stage of Gyno get on it get som Aromatase inhibitor (AI) overnighted!

Got an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) its adex 1 mg a day and proviron 25mg a day.. doesnt seem to b working..lol

gonna try nolva and aromison

Got an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) its adex 1 mg a day and proviron 25mg a day.. doesnt seem to b working..lol

gonna try nolva and aromison

Is the FLARE permanent... or is it something that happens ONLY during CERTAIN times of the DAY? How WELL are your EATING HABITS?

Back