Puffy nipples ( o Y o )

Pinkbear

I am banned!
6'3
225lb
12-14bf
2nd cycle

So I noticed my nipples are getting a lil puffy. The left more then the right. No soreness no lumps not itching.

I'm on week 8 of 10 week cycle of sust500. I have 3 more pins left.

Should I finish my cycle or stop now and start pct?

Last been running var 60 for weeks 7-12

6'3
225lb
12-14bf
2nd cycle

So I noticed my nipples are getting a lil puffy. The left more then the right. No soreness no lumps not itching.

I'm on week 8 of 10 week cycle of sust500. I have 3 more pins left.

Should I finish my cycle or stop now and start pct?

Last been running var 60 for weeks 7-12

Are you using an AI?

Didn't you just post yesterday making fun of the guy with the "choc milk" leaking from his nipples?? But you aren't taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) now...and you want to do tren next...

Stop trying to cycle if you're too broke to have everything. Get your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) before you start and for fucks sake, actually take it, don't "have it on hand"

I'm putting the tren cycle on hold for a while.

Yesterday was my last shot. Gunna call it before it gets worse. Have my pct ready to go.

Not like they are huge or anything, just seem a little puffy.

Thought I wouldn't need Aromatase inhibitor (AI) cuz I was fine on my first cycle of sust and deca.

Lesion learned.

I'm putting the tren cycle on hold for a while.

Yesterday was my last shot. Gunna call it before it gets worse. Have my pct ready to go.

Not like they are huge or anything, just seem a little puffy.

Thought I wouldn't need Aromatase inhibitor (AI) cuz I was fine on my first cycle of sust and deca.

Lesion learned.

It is a tough lesson mate, hope it sorts.

And adex is so frickin cheap man- you just never know if your body is going to react differently, so always throw it in. I would say the same about hcg. I won't ask if you used that this time....

Good luck bro.

I think il be ok. It honestly doesn't look bad sometimes I'm not sure if they are puffy or it's just me.
But better be safe then sorry

Always throw in an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), does more than chase away puffy nippies.

Like driving without a seatbelt... figuratively

I look at pics and it def doesn't look nearly as puffy as what pics iv seen.

But question 2? How many mls do I take on the liquid clomid and tamox from rui?

Clomid is 75ml/30mg so on that should be about 1.8ml/50mg till it runs out
Tamox is 50ml/20mg so that should be 2ml/40mg first 2 weeks then 1ml/20mg till gone

This correct. Never used te liquid so just lil confused

Back