pumps/pain?

Sikkunt

Hey guys today is the beginning of week 4 on my test e 500mg/week cycle. So far iv had a crazy libido increase and a little bit of acne. Today I hit delts and I was getting the most insane pumps iv ever felt before and after a set id put the weights down and my shoulders just felt like they were tearing/going to pop out of my skin. Could this be a sign my test is starting to kick in now?

Hey guys today is the beginning of week 4 on my test e 500mg/week cycle. So far iv had a crazy libido increase and a little bit of acne. Today I hit delts and I was getting the most insane pumps iv ever felt before and after a set id put the weights down and my shoulders just felt like they were tearing/going to pop out of my skin. Could this be a sign my test is starting to kick in now?

Uhhhh yes that would be it! lol

Pumps are your friend... learn to love it!

Watch the delts, however. Your muscle strength increases on cycle faster than your connective tissue. Delts are a particularly vulnerable region. It would be a common newb mistake to overwork them... To damage them! I know... I made that mistake. I still haven't recovered 100%.

i'm 5 weeks in on 750mg's of pinn sustanon a week and i feel like fucking superman at the gym too bro. as stated above - learn to love it.

Agree with above, learn to love it! As Arnold say, the pump is like cumming! Trained back today, delts were pumping so hard, I thought I could fly!

Back