(PuritySourceLabs) HCG Human Chorionic Gonadotropin NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED

GOTGrowth

Purity Source Labs is carrying HCG also known as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.

Provigil Human Chorionic Gonadotropin 5000 iu/amp + water solution

HCG is clinically used to induce ovulation and treat ovarian disorders in women, and stimulate the testes hypogonadal (underproduction of testosterone) in men.

This drug for steroid users is used to restore testicular size after an anabolic steroid cycle. It can also promote fat loss!

FOR INTRA MUSCULAR INJECTION AND SUBCUTANEOUS INJECTION ONLY!

PROVIGIL HCG 5000IU/AMP NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED!

For the guys new to hCG - it's a "must have!"

PSL's is a solid product... and it's so nice to be able to get it in the same order as your gear!

I personally have always used this as a base to every cycle - just like testosterone.

When my wife and I first talked about me running gear, one of the first things she said was... "you're balls will shrink!" :nono:

Well, I said no no - I've got that covered... I think hCG has possibly made them BIGGER! :dance2:

I've originally followed the advise from THE-DET-OAK when I first came to Ology which has always worked perfect!

I'm blasting and cruising and run... 500iu's twice a week - 5 weeks on - 1 week off ... repeat.

If it's a mild cycle with only testosterone 250iu's a week would work just fine.

You should always run it with BAC water - which is bacteriostatic water and simply means it won't grow bacteria... you never want to
use the ample of water that comes with hCG.

It's just so easy to run and also very cost effective as well.

I've done both ways. Never noticed enough difference if any. I've not ran HCG in a while, but going to try and implement this back in my protocol.

I'm all over the place on this. I've read at least 2 places "always mix with the BW it comes with" & also read at least twice "never mix with the BW it comes with."
Without convincing arguments, I'm beginning to think it doesn't matter.
Anyone?

I'm all over the place on this. I've read at least 2 places "always mix with the BW it comes with" & also read at least twice "never mix with the BW it comes with."
Without convincing arguments, I'm beginning to think it doesn't matter.
Anyone?

The liquid it comes with is not BAC water. And if you do mix it with that, its for a one time use. In other words, 5000ius in one shot. It expires rapidly mixed with that liquid.

EDIT : Want to make sure I didn't mislead you with false information. I couldn't remember the name of that liquid, but after searching it was what I thought, Sodium Chloride. Not Bacteriostatic Water. Two different diluents.

Last edited:
The liquid it comes with is not BAC water. And if you do mix it with that, its for a one time use. In other words, 5000ius in one shot. It expires rapidly mixed with that liquid.

EDIT : Want to make sure I didn't mislead you with false information. I couldn't remember the name of that liquid, but after searching it was what I thought, Sodium Chloride. Not Bacteriostatic Water. Two different diluents.

Glad I asked!
Thank you.
Should I just refrigerate the vial after mixing, or pull 5 pins out, then freeze them?

Glad I asked!
Thank you.
Should I just refrigerate the vial after mixing, or pull 5 pins out, then freeze them?

I just refrigerate the whole bottle after reconstituting but everyone has their own way of doing things. Just keep it cold!

Back