Puzzled about how to do my HCG

marvelous

Guys,

I am just finishing my 8th week of a Sustanon (sust) only cycle @ 500 mg per week for 10 weeks. My first cycle by the way and excellent gains to go along with it,

I originally intended on getting clomid as means of post-cycle therapy but failed to get it, reason being that the online pharmacy (a good one from all accounts) I was ordering from sent me back my money order and a letter stating that because of custom regulations they wouldn't be able to send me my order as requested. :( I knew anyway that I not get it for sure but went for it anyway as it was my only alternative.

I then went on to search for some clomids locally to no avail. really (8 $ per 50 mg. !!!!) And a good friend of mine also could only get them for basically the same price.

I decided to go an alternative way... Got myself myself 5000 IU worth of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for now, and soon getting another 5000 IU.

From what I had gathered from reading a bit on it in the past and getting some advice from a friend, I was going to begin the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy a few weeks after my last shot of Sustanon (sust) and going with doses of 1000 ui eod or so for 2-3 weeks. I kind of knew tough that there was no replacing the clomid

Now having read more and more on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and trying to get a bit more of personal accounts at the gym, I am beginning to think that I kind of screwed up my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy. Basically that I should have done it throughout the cycle instead of after or again taking half in the middle of the cycle and the other half at the end.

Going through posts from search and most recent ones, I am confused on what to do now. Putting all the posts together bring me a bunch of contradictory information coming from clashing posts (no offense)

What should I do guys? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Sorry for the long post

Thanks!

Welcome to Steroidology !!

What I would STRONGLY suggest you do is get some Clomid or Nolvadex NOW....for use post-cycle. You've got 1 more week of Test shots, then 3 more after it's finished before you have to start your post-cycle therapy. That gives you 4 weeks to get some. Check out the Liquid research sites and you'll find what you're looking for.

There is a doctor in my area that does "anti ageing therapy". He recommends to do 1000iu every three days for a month about two to three weeks after your last shot of test.

on liquasolutions.com it says they are temperarily out of stock....is this normal, when will they be stocked up again?

marvelous said:
Guys,

I am just finishing my 8th week of a Sustanon (sust) only cycle @ 500 mg per week for 10 weeks. My first cycle by the way and excellent gains to go along with it,

I originally intended on getting clomid as means of post-cycle therapy but failed to get it, reason being that the online pharmacy (a good one from all accounts) I was ordering from sent me back my money order and a letter stating that because of custom regulations they wouldn't be able to send me my order as requested. :( I knew anyway that I not get it for sure but went for it anyway as it was my only alternative.

I then went on to search for some clomids locally to no avail. really (8 $ per 50 mg. !!!!) And a good friend of mine also could only get them for basically the same price.

I decided to go an alternative way... Got myself myself 5000 IU worth of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for now, and soon getting another 5000 IU.

From what I had gathered from reading a bit on it in the past and getting some advice from a friend, I was going to begin the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy a few weeks after my last shot of Sustanon (sust) and going with doses of 1000 ui eod or so for 2-3 weeks. I kind of knew tough that there was no replacing the clomid

Now having read more and more on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and trying to get a bit more of personal accounts at the gym, I am beginning to think that I kind of screwed up my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy. Basically that I should have done it throughout the cycle instead of after or again taking half in the middle of the cycle and the other half at the end.

Going through posts from search and most recent ones, I am confused on what to do now. Putting all the posts together bring me a bunch of contradictory information coming from clashing posts (no offense)

What should I do guys? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Sorry for the long post

Thanks!

They are debates, not contradictions. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should only be used to prevent atrophy or revert it once it has already set in. I go for prevention, so to do this properly, take 500ius every 4-5 days throughout your cycle. Dont wait until after your cycle has ended! Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) does nothing to restore your HPTA. It only keeps an LH signal pumping to the testicles, which will prevent your balls from shrinking. If you do this, your HPTA therapy will be more successful.

Thanks for all the replies guys, I appreciate it very much!

I have access to Nolvadex so I'll be looking into what I will be doing

Back