quad injection

We're you injected is perfectly fine. Was just saying you got quite a bit space on your quad to choose from. Also make sure you alternate legs.

There are three major muscles on your thigh; Vastus Lateralis which is on the outside, Vastus Medialis which is on the inside, and finally the Rectus Femoris muscle running down the center. Inject the Vastus Lateralis as it has the least pain receptors.

See attached pic.

There are three major muscles on your thigh; Vastus Lateralis which is on the outside, Vastus Medialis which is on the inside, and finally the Rectus Femoris muscle running down the center. Inject the Vastus Lateralis as it has the least pain receptors.

See attached pic.

Was mine close?

Cut your leg into quarters looking straight down. You will be pinning on the outer/upper quadrant approximately one hand width from your hip to one hand width distance to your knee. Avoid the center (top) and center (side) as the top has a bunch of nerves and bone (!) while the side has the iliotibial band which gets REALLY grumpy when poked with a piece of steel.

Good luck! :p

do you know where it runs about, or how big it is?

I have huge legs so i use a lot of different spots on my legs, long as there is no blood in the syringe you are good.

You are tweaking bad over a leg shot. Calm down and relax. I've done them with one in each hand, both legs at the same time. Your really making this way too big of a thing. Just do it...

Just buy some pins and some bacteriostatic water, and just practice injecting on urself.. lol
It really is just trial and error and feeling what's right and works well for u.
It's not like u are just going to all of sudden keel over dead because u pinned urself the "wrong way"

Just buy some pins and some bacteriostatic water, and just practice injecting on urself.. lol
It really is just trial and error and feeling what's right and works well for u.
It's not like u are just going to all of sudden keel over dead because u pinned urself the "wrong way"
What about hitting a vein?

Back