Queefer RIP

JimiThing

It is with a heavy heart that I pass along news of the death of one of our Brothers in Iron.
Queefer, Many of whom know him as the face of Underground Supps, passed away in his home this past Friday pm.
He was found slumped over his laptop by his wife, dead from an apparent heart attack.
I do not wish to pretend to be more than I was too/with him. We met on the forums and developed a modest friendship. I am sure there are many that had the pleasure of getting to know Bert much better than I, but all I can say is that it is very sad when such a thing happens to such a good guy. Anyone that has ever corresponded with him knows what I mean when I say a good guy. He would give the shirt off his back if you were in need of it. Thats the kinds of guy that you normally think of getting chewed up and spit out when it comes to a super competitive industry such as the one he had picked, but not so with him. His kindness, honesty and straightforward approach earned him the respect of his peers, fellow retailers, and customers.
RIP my friend!

Last edited:
I couldn't believe when I saw this in the afternoon, I've been pondering it all day...RIP Queefer & I hope there is some comfort to be found for his wife and young child that he had many friends and will be sorely missed.

Agreed and please dont take offense that I merged the 2 threads. I just dont want a bunch of threads when we could all express our condolences in one. Thats all.

No problem buddy I skimmed through and did not see One, he was a good dude.

Sad news indeed, didn't know him too well, but on the couple of occasions we chatted, he couldn't have been more civil and accommodating. Thoughts are with his family and colleagues right now.

Back