Query on Testoviron Depot and mass

utsavgo

Hello Guys,

I have the following queries:

1. Does Testoviron Depot lead to watery mass? I am on it for 6 weeks now(250mg per week), and I think my body has become a bit bloated. Not really the hard muscular size.
2. Can we take some sort of cutting agent alongwith testoviron depot? If yes what would be effective and safe?
3. If I take clomid/nolva tabs post my cycle, what should be the minimum dosage and duration?

Thanks

steroidology.com/a-guide-to-water-cutting-for-the-athlete 3J just wrote an excellent article on water cutting, also, we need your stats to better advice you, age, weight, bf% etc.

My age-30

Weight-around 80-82kg

BF%-unknown(must be on the higher side)

Test does that to me as well. If you are looking for cleaner gains you can reduce the dose of test and add compounds like mast or primo. I like adding tren, but it isn't kind to everyone.

Are you taking an AI with test? You want to keep your E2 in check in order to reduce bloat. And you have to get bloods, no other way to tell..

run some AI with it.

test doesnt get you to bloat, its the amortisation of test which makes estrogen and hence the bloat.

get an AI, run it at 0.5 mg ed.

PS- the 3J article is a whole different story.

run some AI with it.

test doesnt get you to bloat, its the amortisation of test which makes estrogen and hence the bloat.

get an AI, run it at 0.5 mg ed.

PS- the 3J article is a whole different story.

Agreed. Run armidex with it and you will cut out alot of that bloat. The water cutting article is great but isnt going to help much with this situation. On a side note, I have found the bloat to be benificial in helping my joints while cycling and ulimately using more weight.

Good Luck

Agreed. Run armidex with it and you will cut out alot of that bloat. The water cutting article is great but isnt going to help much with this situation. On a side note, I have found the bloat to be benificial in helping my joints while cycling and ulimately using more weight.

Good Luck
Good points.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't get alot of bloat with just test. Now drol is a whole different story. When I find myself getting the dreaded "moon face" its usually from too much sodium and can be controlled by lowering my salt intake. I tried adex several years back and I felt like it hindered my gains. It could have just been in my head though. Again, any bloat that I get is welcomed unless I am cutting which is very rare for me. I always kept nolva on hand just in case I need it but honestly only used it once during a cycle that I can remember because my nips felt sore and I got nervous. That was 15 or more years ago before I really knew my bodies reaction to different AAS.

Back