Quest problems....

hitmansb

I was wondering if any other bros have had problems with Quest products, in particular their EQ and Tren.

Myself and 2 friends are currently using Quest EQ, and have all noticed a lack of effectiveness when compared with the Spectro EQ that we have run in the past.

I am not currently running any androgens, but my friends are using Quest tren...and have noticed that it seems to have less kick than the old Spectro tren did.

Has Quest gone the way of so many UG labs, and begun to cut corners on their dosing? I'd appreciate any input from bros currently running their products. Thanks.

i am on quest enth, i am about to start my 4th week next week and i am up 13 lbs allready, now i am also takeing dbol at 35mg/d so that accounts for most of that, but my partner is on a quest enth ONLY cycle at 400mg/w and he is up 7lbs allready in 3 weeks so i think its safe to say there enth works just fine. i odnt know about there tren or EQ, so sorry i cant be a compleate help

Started on the cyp a few weeks ago but I have a minor shoulder problem and that cut me off quick. I almost never weigh myself unless I have to as I find the scales are too decieving. ANyway, got great pumps and fullness off of it and I am no juice rookie. Only lasted about 3 weeks.
I have 2 friends though running their precontest stuff and its all quest and they are getting GREAT results. Running Tren, Masteron, and prop along with EQ and looking very vascular and hard quickly.

I've been running quest enth and eq for months now. When I was bulking I made some good size gains, and was vacular despite being around 12% bf. I've been on my pre contest diet for a month now using the same products, and am very happy. I have kept pretty much all my mass so far, and the EQ has me vascular as hell. No doubt in my mind that the stuff is properly dosed.
There is word that some fake quest is going around though, thats why I always make sure I deal with the same guy as I know I can trust him

Ive been running all CDN UG lab gear since January. First some old Spectro, then LFC and now Quest and there is, and was, absolutely no difference between any of them. Ive hit personal bests on every exercise in the last 6 months while I have been using this stuff. Bottom line, its all good gear as long as your getting it from the proper source.

BiggieSwolls said:
Ive been running all CDN UG lab gear since January. First some old Spectro, then LFC and now Quest and there is, and was, absolutely no difference between any of them. Ive hit personal bests on every exercise in the last 6 months while I have been using this stuff. Bottom line, its all good gear as long as your getting it from the proper source.
come on man tell the truth its the celltech:p

nitro-tech AND celltech PLUS hydroxycut= results!!

i have been on the enanthate for 2 weeks and feel fuller... starting eq soon so i will keep updated.

BiggieSwolls said:

Same here, I am on my third cycle with all 3 of those since last fall and have had killer results. Personal best on all excerises and about 25-28 pounds of new muscle.

Don't have one complaint about the products.

Back