Question about anavar + test

BenjaG

Hi guys.
I did’nt come here to get any hate or negative feedback. I hope you can help me.

A little about myself:
23 YO
Weight: 80kg
BF: 12-13%
I have 6 years of natural training.
I have done 2 cycles
1 on test - 400mg/wk for 6 weeks (great results in my opinion)
1 on winstrol - I did get lean as i was hoping for, and i know winstrol is not a great roid, unless you are preparing for stage, and very bad without cycling with test.

I have bought test (sust) and anavar, and i just wanna prepare for a summerbody.

I have read that you should take test for a few weeks before cycling anavar with it, so that all the esters get time to kick in.

But my question is:
What is your opinion on bulking on the first 2-3 weeks on test, and then adding anavar to cut the next 5-6 weeks?

Week 1-8: Sustanon 200mg/E3D
Week 3-8 Anavar 50mg a day

male or female?? you did a 6 cycle of test? and then a winstrol cycle?
please read the beginners cycle thread in my signature.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the bulk then cut approach, and certainly for you 2-3 weeks when the test hasn't even built up in your system will not constitute a bulk. You'd be better off working hard and eating clean at a surplus than worrying about bulk vs. cut.

If you only want to run 8 weeks you should have gotten test prop. The sust has a good deal of long esters in it that are not compatible with your plan, for either the bulk portion or the cycle duration.

Also your post is the third recently saying haters need not apply. I guess we exude a harsh tone, but there really are not any haters here. Read a while and you'll see they don't last.

You should discuss HCG use and plan your PCT too. With what your are doing with duration and long esters you need to sort out how to PCT because it may not be what you expect.

Agree with tankmanbob. 8 weeks of sust is close to half the time you should run sust. It doesn't kick in till weeks 6-8 and that's when you want to pull the plug. Not very efficient at all.

Before going on about "haters", do yourself a favor and research what you plan to do. Plenty of good info on this site alone! Guys only get answers they don't want to get when their lazy and don't do the proper research on things. They then come across kinda ignorant...

Not Hating here, but stating the Obvious.

You aren't aware of how the Half-Life of Esters work.
If you were, you would't have done a 6 Week Cycle of Test-400.

And understand this ~ Sustanon was developed for TRT, so you don't need frequent injections.
And as such, is Not Optimum for a Cycle.
And certainly Not a Cycle of 8 Weeks, that's just a Waste of Test.

Go back and read the Sticky on Beginners Cycles.
Then read the Steroid Profiles and Redo the Cycle.................................... JP
P.S.
Again Not Hating, but stating the Obvious.
You started Cycling at Too Young of an Age, something you would have realized, if you did your Research.
AAS are Serious Business, and Need to be Addressed as Such.
Have you Ever done any Bloodwork to Monitor your Health ~ that should be your Starting Point.

Read the first cycle sticky.
Are you male or female? These "cycles" indicate female. If you are male and got results from these cycles then a full beginner cycle would be bad ass!!!
If you are female then DO NOT READ FIRST CYCLE STICKIES. That's too much test.
Best of luck whatever you decide
Good luck with whatever you decide.

sustanon has a very long ester undeconate... your blood plasma levels will peak around the 7-8 week mark and yet youre only running the cycle for 8 weeks.. see the issue?

the longer the ester, the longer the cycle..

if you want to run a 8 week cycle get some test prop and run it 75mg eod... youll do great

var is good for a 8 week cycle.. though very mild in terms of hepatoxicity, you shouldn't run var for more than 8 weeks total. 40mg ed is more than enough

and give us your pct protocol and your e2 blocker name and dosage please

what is your opinion on bulking on the first 2-3 weeks on test, and then adding anavar to cut the next 5-6 weeks?

after six years of natural training and 2 prior steroid cycles you think 2 to 3 weeks is gunna bulk ?

Thank you for all your replys! I will reconsider my use of test. Unfortuately i have already bought my testosterone (sust), and i actually only got enough for 8 weeks... i will wait until i can buy more, so i can go on a cycle for about 12 weeks or so.

What is your opinion on anavar only cycle for cutting? I want to increase my strength in calisthenic movements, and i find anavar good this purpose? Leaner and stronger

I am now convinced that was not for real. Just in case it is.....I want to be very clear ........Not one member on this entire board is gonna suggest, give advice on, or in any other way approve an oral only cycle unless you're female. Oral only cycles are very beneficial for females but only serve to embellish an injectable form of testosterone cycle for men. Maybe someone will chime in and encourage this, but I HIGHLY doubt it. If you are male read the stickies and come back. Best of luck to you

Hope you come back op so you can learn how to do a proper cycle and pct.
Let me know if i can be of any assistance.

Hi again guys. Thanks for all your feedback. Really appreciate it, i really do.

I’ve rly been doing my research lately, and tried to read up as much as possible.

Everywhere i read, People’s dating that oral cycle is only for girls. But what if huge size isnt everybodys goals?
I like var because of the low side effects, almost permanent gains, no water retention and so on.

But if you think 23 yo was too young, wouldnt it be better of with a var cycle at 30-40mg/ed for lets say 6 weeks, than a test/var cycle, when i mostly want to get shredded for summer?

I do push/pull program 6 days a week, followed by 30-45min of cardio 3-4 days a week. Diet on spot, 7-8 hours of sleep.

Pct depends on the cycle.
From what i have read, you wont need as much pct on a anavar only cycle.
I’ve got hcg, clomid and nolva on hand.

But if i was to go on test, my pct would look like this:
PCT
200-300 clomid first day
50/100 a day first week
50 next 3 weeks

Nolva
80 on day one
40 a day for a week
20 for last 3

What do you think? Thank you!

Pct is standard for every cycle.

Nolva- 40/40/20/20
Clomid- 50/50/50/50

Running an oral cycle shuts down your natural test production. That is the main reason test is used as a base for every cycle. You need test to function as a male.

You are not going to blow up and get super huge off of any cycle, really. Your gains will be diet specific. Guys that usually get all swole are not using an ai or not enough and will gain lots of water weight.
What you are looking for in terms of gains can definitely be achieved with diet alone. A basic beginner cycle will help achieve your goals too but only if your diet is 100% on point.

It all really comes down to diet as long as you are running a cycle properly...

Hi again guys. Thanks for all your feedback. Really appreciate it, i really do.

I***8217;ve rly been doing my research lately, and tried to read up as much as possible.

Everywhere i read, People***8217;s dating that oral cycle is only for girls. But what if huge size isnt everybodys goals?
I like var because of the low side effects, almost permanent gains, no water retention and so on.

But if you think 23 yo was too young, wouldnt it be better of with a var cycle at 30-40mg/ed for lets say 6 weeks, than a test/var cycle, when i mostly want to get shredded for summer?

I do push/pull program 6 days a week, followed by 30-45min of cardio 3-4 days a week. Diet on spot, 7-8 hours of sleep.

Pct depends on the cycle.
From what i have read, you wont need as much pct on a anavar only cycle.
I***8217;ve got hcg, clomid and nolva on hand.

But if i was to go on test, my pct would look like this:
PCT
200-300 clomid first day
50/100 a day first week
50 next 3 weeks

Nolva
80 on day one
40 a day for a week
20 for last 3

What do you think? Thank you!

What do i think? Looks like you need to learn for yourself about aas, please read the beginners cycle sticky thread at the top of the forum.

You have the same misconception that MANY people have, including the general public that has no intention of ever doing steroids. Testosterone is not going to make you huge in one cycle. If you gain the mythical 20 to 30 pounds that you've been reading about.....then it's either water weight, fat, or you are one hell of a responder to testosterone. If the later than you are obligated to get on stage bro :)
The only massive gains I have seen on first cycle users where people who had taken a loooong break from the gym and then came back and cycled at the same time. This is not advisable either.
If you are under 25 then stay away, even from the girl cycles. If you are older then grab some test and shoot for 10 pounds of lean muscle in 3 months. If ya pull that off you've done great.
Good luck bro

Back