Question about anavar + test

Hi again guys. Thanks for all your feedback. Really appreciate it, i really do.

I***8217;ve rly been doing my research lately, and tried to read up as much as possible.

Everywhere i read, People***8217;s dating that oral cycle is only for girls. But what if huge size isnt everybodys goals?
I like var because of the low side effects, almost permanent gains, no water retention and so on.

But if you think 23 yo was too young, wouldnt it be better of with a var cycle at 30-40mg/ed for lets say 6 weeks, than a test/var cycle, when i mostly want to get shredded for summer?

I do push/pull program 6 days a week, followed by 30-45min of cardio 3-4 days a week. Diet on spot, 7-8 hours of sleep.

Pct depends on the cycle.
From what i have read, you wont need as much pct on a anavar only cycle.
I***8217;ve got hcg, clomid and nolva on hand.

But if i was to go on test, my pct would look like this:
PCT
200-300 clomid first day
50/100 a day first week
50 next 3 weeks

Nolva
80 on day one
40 a day for a week
20 for last 3

What do you think? Thank you!
my man! veterans have given you great advice and still it dont look like you read any of it? nowhere in the beginners cycle sticky threads does it say to do 200 to 300 hundred mgs of clomid to start pct.
read it please and let me know if i can be of any assistance.

Okay guys. Thank you fr your time.
I will go the natural way, even though that i already did som shitty cycles in the past.

The reason being that i want to do AAS, is because my growth has stopped ttly! But i think this is from overtraining.

I know this is a “steroid” forum, but i got some questions about natural “bodybuilding”.

I have been doing push/pull/legs for about 3 years straight now, 6 days/week.
Every workout i do about 4-5 exercises for big musclegroups, 3-4 sets, maybe 6-10 reps. Same for small musclegroups, just 2 exercises instead, so 4 every week.

Today i just startes this program:
https://t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters

What is your opinion????
Please help

Back