question about buying online..

AxelRoberts

im going to try and word this without breaking any rules.. i found a few places just randomly searching the web as a gag at first.. and saw some sites that look as if they got the real deal for about the same price as im used to paying.. now here's a pic of what their "item" looks like. this is 10ml vial of sust 250..
sustanon.jpg
your thoughts? Thai phoenix i beleive the pic says..

i mean ive done it before.. and worst case senario all that can happen is i get a green slip in the mail telling me to go to the post office and then i just ignore it and be like "i wasnt expecting a package" and i dont get cought with anything and just lose some cash.. so buying online isnt exactly "new" to me its just something i wanted an opinion on..

i know exactly where u got this from too...lemme know how it goes for u, i gotta try that site out sometime.

i mean ive done it before.. and worst case senario all that can happen is i get a green slip in the mail telling me to go to the post office and then i just ignore it and be like "i wasnt expecting a package" and i dont get cought with anything and just lose some cash.. so buying online isnt exactly "new" to me its just something i wanted an opinion on..

If you have done it before then why wouldn't you use the same site you got it from before?

JW....

Hi Axel here in the Uk, I am Irish by birth, My source dried up about a year ago, around the same time I stoped training. So If your willing and it does`nt cost me an arm and a leg. As you know were in an economic decline(Urgh!) I`ll give the site a try and relay the info! Seamus

I got a slip in the mailbox, I went out to the post office and I picked up, no problems. I dont think the feds will just be randomly waiting in the post office just to see if you show up

if you have a reliable source, why go anywhere else if the new source is going to be giving you the same prices anyway. Its not worth chancing if you don't have to.

assuming it gets in problem free then you're stuck with fake or under dosed gear. one testing lab got shut down recently.

big shout out to arnold in cali for legalzing gear there. he's an excellent politician.

assuming it gets in problem free then you're stuck with fake or under dosed gear. one testing lab got shut down recently.

big shout out to arnold in cali for legalzing gear there. he's an excellent politician.

I would have to say that a lot of the gear you get from your local guy comes from online sources..

I wouldn't say it fake or underdosed.. of course some probably is but not all... I wouldn't even say most..

not saying it's fake or under dosed but just pointing out the other possible problems after gear comes in safely. it would be nice to know exactly what you're putting into your body.

the last time i bought "online" it costed me like twice as much as my old source (who now aparently is out of business) because i havnt been able to get ahold of her in the last 2 months so.. ehh.. i dunno.. ill figure it all out eventually

Back