Question about prop powder

any oven thermometer will work they are about 3 bucks at walmart. MP of base is around 300f i believe. prop is about 250 and cyp is 210 or so. its all test though. Winstrol (winny) is 450ish. sounds like you gonna make out like a fat rat on this deal.

pullinbig said:
any oven thermometer will work they are about 3 bucks at walmart. MP of base is around 300f i believe. prop is about 250 and cyp is 210 or so. its all test though. Winstrol (winny) is 450ish. sounds like you gonna make out like a fat rat on this deal.

:D
Ill go grab a thermometer today and try to figure out exactly what this is. Thanks for the help.

NYC

i heard from a reliable source that this can be normal, as he experienced this on two consecutiv BULK shipments from the best powder source in the game(who shall remain nameless

do the mp to be sure,i did and all was well

i received the same exact type of prop. Flour like consistancy and came from a very reputable source. Dissolved in no time and 3 days later i'm loving it ;)

Traxzbt said:
i received the same exact type of prop. Flour like consistancy and came from a very reputable source. Dissolved in no time and 3 days later i'm loving it ;)

Are you running it ED or EOD?

I received the 2nd 100G's of prop from my supplier, he sent it free and he covered shipping and all. Great guy.
The new prop i got is more like a fine sugar, crystal-like, BUT little to no smell. Has anyone ever had prop powder with no smell? It sure looks like prop. Any info is appreciated. thanks

NYC

Back