Testosterone supposed to smell like soap?? Or did I buy fake gear? Help!

jhilt7743

Alright guys, please excuse this probably odd and stupid question, but i'm a little new to the this scene and want to be sure. Over the course of the last year, I am into my 3rd test only cycle. I have been using Hexadex450 and only pinning 1.3 cc's a week. While switching between needles after loading up the syringe, I noticed a soap smell, and realized it was the Hexadex. Smelled like a scented hand soap. Is test supposed to smell that way? I haven't noticed it the other 2 cycles, but then again, I didn't try to actually smell the test. I've also noticed I haven't been gaining on this cycle like I have the other two cycles...but also, then again, my diet has been complete shit this cycle due to my new job. I have been injecting 1.3 cc's a week for 10 weeks, then taking 10 weeks off, then starting the next cycle...although I did take a few months off after my last cycle. The previous 2 cycles, I have had an "ok" diet and gained about 15 pounds by the 10th week. For this 3rd cycle I am into my 7th week and have only gained 5 pounds. The source that I've been buying from is a website that is actually a verified reseller for sciroxxlabs (the maker of Hexadex450) and the Hexadex I have bought from them in the past has been just fine. I would post the link to the website on here but I think it's against the rules. Can anybody give me any feedback on this? I really hope i'm not getting scammed and injecting hand soap into my ass lol or something worse. For anybody wondering, Hexadex450 is a testosterone mixture, each ml contains 20mg test acetate, 30mg test prop., 50mg test phen., 90mg test e., 95mg test cyp., 165mg test undecanoate. Thanks in advance for any help.

You're 7 weeks in; forget the guessing and go get a blood test. Also, please do yourself a tremendous favor and read the stickies at the top of the forum. I see some red flags here, like time off and no mention of an AI.

$50 at privatemdlabs.com will tell you more than anything we can possibly guess. FYI: If that was hand soap, you would have known it on the first pin - I assure you. ;)

My .02c :)

i dont think you can expect to gain the same amoun of muscle in each subsequent cycle, otherwise there would some huge mtherfkers hanging out here.

If it's soap you'll make some real clean gains

:chomp: LMFAO!!

anyway, OP. do you do a PCT? are you using an AI.

no one knows what your definition of "smells like soap" is.... test has a slight odd smell to it.... and after couple cycles you are not going to gain the same. i am happy with 10lb from a cycle.

Thanks for the feedback guys. juced porkchop yes I do. As for the smell, it definitely has an undeniable soap smell, like a flowery smell...the same smell i've smelled many times...you know how some public bathroom soaps have the same smell that you instantly recognize? Anyways, I think i'll stop worrying about it and chalk it up to carvarelli's suggestion. And probably go get a blood test lol. That's disappointing though, I was really hoping to keep up my decent gains on test...I really don't want to bump up to some stronger gear or resort to stacking different gears if I don't have to. Thanks again for the help guys

Thanks for the feedback guys. juced porkchop yes I do. As for the smell, it definitely has an undeniable soap smell, like a flowery smell...the same smell i've smelled many times...you know how some public bathroom soaps have the same smell that you instantly recognize? Anyways, I think i'll stop worrying about it and chalk it up to carvarelli's suggestion. And probably go get a blood test lol. That's disappointing though, I was really hoping to keep up my decent gains on test...I really don't want to bump up to some stronger gear or resort to stacking different gears if I don't have to. Thanks again for the help guys

It's funny cuz I am doing a little test from psl and I happen to spill some yesterday and definitely has a flower smell to it. I believe it may be the type of oil that they could be using...

Back