Question about testicle shrinkage?

bodybuildinjosh

Alright i'm looking for any answers without making this thread or question sound like something gay, its just out of curiousity, when you are on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or prohormones i know your testicles are going to shrink but does that also mean that your penis will shrink too? Thanks in advance?

bodybuildinjosh said:
Alright i'm looking for any answers without making this thread or question sound like something gay, its just out of curiousity, when you are on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or prohormones i know your testicles are going to shrink but does that also mean that your penis will shrink too? Thanks in advance?
no it will not shrink. That is erectile tissue and won't increase or decrease. The testes shrink because they don't need to do their job anymore when you introduce exogenous horomones. Use HCG maintenance and you don't even have to worry about that part.

If your penis shrank, I doubt many people would use AAS.

is there an alternative to HCG or something that you can get legally? and do you HAVE to have it for a cycle? also is injecting HCG the only way to do it?

bodybuildinjosh said:
is there an alternative to HCG or something that you can get legally? and do you HAVE to have it for a cycle? also is injecting HCG the only way to do it?

There is NO alternative.

It is not imparative, but it does help prevent atrophy.

Yes, injection is the only way, but you can do sub-q injects with a slin pin, so you won't feel a thing.

Back