Question about Total Test level

Okay....it is done. Got my first injection. 100mg Test c in hip. Will wait 2 weeks til next injection then one week later a blood draw so doc can see what the result is. I will let them do the next injection then I will hopefully take over. What a mess it was. Went in as I had said previously to talk to the doc. Decided to go with it. He said he had called in the script to the pharmacy. Went to pharmacy and they never got it. Called docs office and talked to nurse....she said they can not call in a script for that and I had to drive back to get it. UGHHHHH!!! if they were in town no biggy, but they are 18 miles away.

So....I do not expect anything major as far as in the gym but I really dont know how long I have been low. I have taken about 3 weeks off now due to rotator cuff pain when pressing overhead or doing laterals. Couple that with the sciatica and just decided to try and heal. Going to get back at it on the 2nd. Not sure how this is supposed to make me feel but got the shot yesterday and slept normal no weird or unusual feelings today. As far as I can tell it was same as getting a tetnus shot or something like that. I will update with anything notable if/when it happens. I have to say you guys have been great with all the advice and information. I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year.

Okay....it is done. Got my first injection. 100mg Test c in hip. Will wait 2 weeks til next injection then one week later a blood draw so doc can see what the result is. I will let them do the next injection then I will hopefully take over. What a mess it was. Went in as I had said previously to talk to the doc. Decided to go with it. He said he had called in the script to the pharmacy. Went to pharmacy and they never got it. Called docs office and talked to nurse....she said they can not call in a script for that and I had to drive back to get it. UGHHHHH!!! if they were in town no biggy, but they are 18 miles away.

So....I do not expect anything major as far as in the gym but I really dont know how long I have been low. I have taken about 3 weeks off now due to rotator cuff pain when pressing overhead or doing laterals. Couple that with the sciatica and just decided to try and heal. Going to get back at it on the 2nd. Not sure how this is supposed to make me feel but got the shot yesterday and slept normal no weird or unusual feelings today. As far as I can tell it was same as getting a tetnus shot or something like that. I will update with anything notable if/when it happens. I have to say you guys have been great with all the advice and information. I wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year.
and a Happy New Year to you too, hope your feeling better with more test in you.

Just want to give an update. The doc had prescribed me 100mg every 2 weeks. I started that during the last week in December. The doctor wanted me to redo blood work 1 week after my second injection, which was last Thursday. I went in and had blood drawn at 7am. His office called me yesterday to tell me all is now good as my total test level is now up to a 424. That does not sound good to me and I informed the nurse that I am hoping to get it at least to 600. My Free test was at 17. I will be going back in on the 31rst of the month and will tell the doctor I would like to get my levels higher if possible. If he doesnt agree to that I may have to see about finding another doctor but not sure how the insurance will feel about that. In all honesty from the moment of the first injection until this very moment (I gave myself the third injection this morning) I have not experienced any ups, downs, moodiness, lethargy, or any type of change in energy or feeling. So I am not sure it has done a thing for me.

On another note I mentioned that the doc was concerned with my kidney function which he began monitoring after my physical in November when the bloodwork returned an eFGR of 57. He tested it again on the 27th of December and was still at 57. He tested again last Thursday when he checked test level and eFGR was at 53. I have read online that anyone taking protein supps and/or creatine will have low eFGR levels. I am consuming about 200gr protein a day (this includes 1 serving of casein (25g) in evening and 1 serving whey (30g)post workout) along with 6-10g of creatine daily. Any info on this WRT Kidney function would be appreciated. The doc has me scared. Thanks

I met with my doctor yesterday and we discussed my current Test level which was 424 with a free test level of 17. I told him that I would like to get up to at least 600 and asked if he would be willing to increase my script to 150mg/2 weeks so that I could start splitting my dosages to taking 75mg/week. TO MY SURPRISE..... he told me he wanted me to go to 200mg. So now I will be injecting 100mg/week. We will follow up with blood work in about 3 weeks (midway between injections after 2nd injection at this dosage).

Also had an Ultrasound done on kidneys yesterday and if that comes back okay i plan on starting my supps again. Once Test is considered to be okay I will be asking for advice on what i can do to go into a cycle. Thanks guys.

Keep us posted, be consistent on when you get your blood tests done. I would suggest doing them at your through. This means you get tested before you take your next injection. In other words you will know what your lowest point is and not your highest point (peak).

Definitely give an update in how the 100mg is treatin ya. Would love to know what that puts your level at. Same dose I use. 6 months ago this dose put me over 1100 four days after my shot. I go in next Thu to see where i am now. Anyway......give an update after you get the tests and we can compare notes :)
Good luck

I will follow up with my new levels once I get the labs done. I will stick myself this Thursday AM and then get bloods on Monday morning.

BTW.....Kidney Ultrasound came back normal.

Okay....I am hoping they have me at the right level. The doc raised my script to 200mg/2wks. So I have been splitting the dose to 100mg/week. After my second weekly dose (Which I do on Thursday mornings) I went in for my latest blood test. My free test was at 18.6 and my Total Test is at 600. So I would imagine it is probably slightly higher than that as the test was 4 days after (Monday morning) my previous dose. The office called me to say I was at the peak of the range they want me in so they will maintain this dose for now. I do not need to be tested again now for 2 months.

I have been noticing I have the energy for my workouts the first 3-4 days after my injection but by the last 3 days I have to force myself through my workouts. Still debating if I want to start bi-weekly injections as once a week seems enough....at least I know its an option.

Not sure when but I am hoping to try to run some SDrol along with one or more SARMs. I am thinking I want to wait until after my next lab and hope for a longer period between labs so I do not have to worry about them picking that up. Any thoughts on that? Thanks.

I have been noticing I have the energy for my workouts the first 3-4 days after my injection but by the last 3 days I have to force myself through my workouts. Still debating if I want to start bi-weekly injections as once a week seems enough....at least I know its an option.

Why would you even debate that for a New York second? We've been telling you that for three pages of posts now, and now you've seen it for yourself.

Stay the course and get yourself dialed in. It sounds like you are well on your way. Remember it takes time. All the extra energy and general sense of well being can get even better, if your levels are optimal.

As far as adding another compound, it depends on what you are going to take. It is a balancing act, and whatever you take, has potential to skew certain labs. However, if your DOC does not request certain tests on your labs, nothing is going to show up on your results.

Why would you even debate that for a New York second? We've been telling you that for three pages of posts now, and now you've seen it for yourself.

Yes it has been mentioned time and again. Not just on this thread but on countless others. I am sure that the sluggish feelings i get after about 4 days after last injections are from test dropping. I have the option to start twice a week which I am sure that would lessen the issue based on all the experienced knowledge given. I am just not sure I want to start sticking myself twice a week yet.......HOWEVER......I have goals far beyond wanting to just feel good and pushing myself through a workout will get old I am sure. Instead of attacking, I am muddling through. SO I will at least try... twice a week at 50mg. And if everything levels out I will stay there. The doc told me he would be fine wit me doing that so the only block right now is myself. I will get there I am sure. Thanks for the reminder.

Stay the course and get yourself dialed in. It sounds like you are well on your way. Remember it takes time. All the extra energy and general sense of well being can get even better, if your levels are optimal.

As far as adding another compound, it depends on what you are going to take. It is a balancing act, and whatever you take, has potential to skew certain labs. However, if your DOC does not request certain tests on your labs, nothing is going to show up on your results.

Based on the last contact from Docs office they don't want me back for Bloods for 2 months. Up to this point they have tested me for Total Test and Free Test. That has been it. I am debating doing a 4-5 week cycle of Superdrol at 40mg/day and then staying off it for 3 weeks do labs then get on a cycle of Ostarine. I would expect that the Drol would be far gone from my system by the time I get tested.

I may just wait until after the Blood test and then go for it. I just know that the last time I did this I felt like I wanted to rip the damn weights apart and eat them during my workouts and I want that feeling back again.

Back