Question For All

bigangel

question for coverallses: how many of you have have not had problems with on linens shop of steroid I would want to order the stuff on a official delaer britisch dragon, but I have fear, than the shipment it comes blocked from customs. what of thoughts? ps: I dress in EU and the dealer is also they in EU.

QUESTION FOR ALL

I'm guessing english is a second language here...European bros can you help him out? This might be one to take to email...

bigangel said:
question for coverallses: how many of you have have not had problems with on linens shop of steroid I would want to order the stuff on a official delaer bd, but I have fear, than the shipment it comes blocked from customs. what of thoughts? ps: I dress in EU and the dealer is also they in EU.

QUESTION FOR ALL

He means........

He wants to order from bd but he is worried it will be stopped by customs. Both himself and the dealer are in EU I think.

If it is a verified dealer with British Dragon and you are both in the EU then the chances of the package being stopped by Customs is very small. You should be fine.

Bigangel,

there's always a risk of seizure, but with you and the source both being in the eu, the risk is minimal, perhaps 0.5% chance of seizure. In some countries in Europe Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are legal, possibly the source's country, meaning the risk will be even lower. Most sources have a refund policy for seizure as well.

Yes this is true. I have been refunded in the past. Have you considered going to a country where they are legal and drive back? Just a thought.

Back