Question for docs or anyone else who knows something about STRATTERA and juice

ROAD DOG

I am 31 yrs. old and just got diagnosed with ADD(attention deficet disorder).It is basically a condition that keeps you from being able to focus and keeps too many things running through your mind at one time.My doctor prescribed STRATTERA for me,I was just wondering if this can be taken while juicing,I am currently on a test/eq cycle now.Could it cause a bad reaction or hinder gains.Any help would be appreciated.

i took stattera and it sucks......Ritalin is a lot better...Stattera gave me drowsy spells...didn't like it.

Derexan said:
i took stattera and it sucks......Ritalin is a lot better...Stattera gave me drowsy spells...didn't like it.
Is it o.k. to take these kind of drugs while you are on a cycle?

That is a tough one...

I really dont know the mechinisms that stratera works, but if it works on chemicals in the brain, then it will be hard to tell which dose is good for you.

well if your not sure about some of the advice then experiment with a small dose and see what happens

i have add and i try not to take med for it im 33 yrs old and i do paper work all day at my job it is some times hard but to take med that slows me down would really suck
good luck

i am 21 and just went to a doc about add. ive never been hyper but i cant pay attention in school and the sratteraa seems to help. i tried concerta and it didnt really help. the straterra also makes me wake up on time instead of being tired after 12 hours of sleep and it also helps with anxiety or nervouses that started about 1 year ago. I just started taking zoloft also. the sraterra makes my prostatitus much worse thou and its alsmost imposible for me to pee somtimes, especially after i bust and nut or a few hours after taking it, im trying to correct it with cipro for like 2 months now and i just started taking a lot of sawpalmetto. sorry for the bad spelling but people keep instant messaging me when im typing.

Well....my brother has adhd and prescribed strattera....The Doc said he might put him on human growth hormone shots due to him not growing (15yr old and looks 10)

Will Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and strattera be good together? I have no idea. Just thought I'd let you know about this

I believe that the main immediate concern would be enlargement of the prostrate. You may also have increased anxiety.

Back