Question...

sirxxxlew

go big or dont go at all
Made up a 75% EO brew because if the high prop content. Came out cloudy. Ran out of stericup filters. Left it in the reciever flask for TWO days until i got more so i could reheat/refilter. The EO actually ate through the plastic and leaked. i actually have a pic if anyone cares to see. Just after 2 days!(probably closer to 38 hours actually) Salavged what i could and stored in a glass reciver flask like a smart person this time. The question is would it be ok if i just refiltered it? Or with the EO dissolving the plastic somehow stay in the mix after filtering? im wiling to scrap it all just t be safe, it would just suck as that it is a semi decent amount of mls.

if this is breaking any rules i apologize in advance and if a mod wants to delete it feel free. A pm would be appreciated if anyone has any input.

Damn that sucks. I probably wouldn't risk it b/c if it ate through the plastic, you don't know what chemicals are going to be in there from the plastic that you'd be shooting into your body. Post a pic, it wont do any harm in posting a pic.

I'm a complete amatuer and just learning, but I think good ole fashioned common sense should tell you that it is contaminated and should be tossed.

Scrapped.Fuckin EO.... Looking at the pic its giving me second thoughts about injecting this stuff into my body. Ive done 100% eo brews before, but looking at what it did to plastic what could it possibly do to muscle fiber?

Back