questions about my cycle

phatboy

k, im taking 25mg/day of Anavar (var), 500mg of enth/wk. would 100mg of tren/eod go well with this stack? im an anxiety sufferer so im gonna stay away from eq. im in my first week (and already a phat 263lbs) and i need some suggestion on what i should stack with the test and var.

you should absolutely add fina. 75 mg eod would be good for a first time user. 100 mg eod for experienced users. But, you also need to get your diet on track. You said you were 260 lbs. So if you are trying to build mass, then you would want atleast 390g protein everyday and about 780 carbs. If you are just trying to lean up, then keep your protein at about 390 and move your carbs to about 600g per day.
good luck!

phatboy said:
k, im taking 25mg/day of Anavar (var), 500mg of enth/wk. would 100mg of tren/eod go well with this stack? im an anxiety sufferer so im gonna stay away from eq. im in my first week (and already a phat 263lbs) and i need some suggestion on what i should stack with the test and Anavar (var).

If you're an anxiety sufferer I would stay away from tren. I don't suffer from anxiety, but on tren sometime I feel a little... unconfortable, I think it's close to a little anxiety.

I don't think it will cause you anxiety, but it may cause you to become a little irritated and short tempered.

Back