Questions about sources (I have read rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impulsive

Sorry guys I know all of you 'veterans' must hate seeing all of these threads made about sources, but I have a real question. If I am violating any rules feel free to delete this thread.
I am not asking for a source in any way, but I am wondering. All of you started off somewhere, never having taken a cycle before right? Where do you start. (Not information wise, I have spent months researching side effects, how to pct, etc...) But where do you start looking for your source? Like how do you find them. If someone could PM me what direction I should look in I would really appreciate it.

PS I try not to start too many of my own threads, since almost every question you can ask has already been answered in previous threads that can be read, but I really need help here.

If it means anything, I live in Central Valley of California, USA. And lastly I cannot really ask anyone from my gym. The gym where I train is well... kinda a pussy gym. Ran mostly by smith machines/treadmills/regular machines, the small dumbell room is almost always to myself. And the ONE power rack for squats is always empty except when I am there, my town doesnt have too many serious bodybuilders.

Thanks for the help everyone, have a good one.

Also, I am aware I can go to the sponsors of this website for all the PCT my lab rats might need, but I am at a stump when it comes to anabolics

The simple answer to your question, in your situation, is probably google. The problem with this is you won't know whether a given lab is a scam or not. And there are lots and lots of scams out there. A better solution is to find someone you know, who you trust, who you won't offend by asking. But generally we don't talk about this kind of thing. And maybe the best solution is to stick around here long enough to get folks to trust you. New guy, four posts, I am guessing nobody's going to reach out to you. Yet. But stick around.

Thanks for the reply man, Im going to try to find some places off google, and ask them if they have any people off of the forums that are trusted vouch for them. Would that work? Ask if they have anyone that has bought from them that is trusted on here, then PM them asking if the place is real?

And I plan on being here for a long time so I'm sure Ill be trusted on here eventually. I understand how I just made this acc. and have under 10 posts.

Just keep searching the net. When you find one that looks good check it out on as many forums as possible. I would pm u my guy if i had enough posts.
Pinnacle isnt as hard to find as guys make it out to be btw

I'm sorry but as u know we don't discuse about sources, I had to close this thread please understand our rules no source talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back