Questions on Melanotan II

Wrasse02

I recently purchased Melanotan II from RUI.

Having not done my research prior, I was not aware it would come as a powder that needed to be mixed.
The vial needs to be mixed with 1ml of bac water is what i've read...

Now, my question is would I run into any issues trying to purchase bac water online?
Or is it similar to purchasing needles and syringes online?

I haven't had any issue ordering BAC water. Plenty of Medical supply sites out there carry it and you get a pretty hefty vial for a good price usially. This could obviously vary from state to state, country to country.. if I remember right some sites will not deliver to certain states within the U.S.. Find your states laws on it if you can.

I'd mix 10 mg of mt2 with 10 ml bac water. That way you'll have 1mg/ ml(cc). Easier to dole out .3 mg that way
Btw Rui sells sterile empty vials too

If I recall they (rui) give you the option to buy it when you buy the peptide. i think they also sell sterile water for injection as well. You might want to check on their site.
You wont be disappointed with their mt2- the stuff works amazing!

If you have a 10mg vial put in only 1 mL Bac water. The dosing is small and that's how its supposed to be. you'll do anywhere from 250mcg to 500mcg/day (2.5 to 5 units on U100 slin pin) for the first two weeks, depending on your skin type. the stuff is hella potent so more is not better. Do you burn easy or get more of a tan than burn when you are out in the sun?

Be prepared for insanely hard erections during the first 2 weeks aswell...
Unfortunately you can't control them - they literally pop up for no reason and sometimes at the most inconvenient times!
You could break rocks with the fuckers though - so don't waste them! ;)

Be prepared for insanely hard erections during the first 2 weeks aswell...
Unfortunately you can't control them - they literally pop up for no reason and sometimes at the most inconvenient times!
You could break rocks with the fuckers though - so don't waste them! ;)

Agreed, it was always in the morning for me when i had to take my morning piss. definitely complicated things

I'd mix 10 mg of mt2 with 10 ml bac water. That way you'll have 1mg/ ml(cc). Easier to dole out .3 mg that way
Btw Rui sells sterile empty vials too

wow thats alot of water man! i would just add like 2ml into the tiny vial personally and do the math. 1ml or 0.5ml of water seems like a bit much IMO but yes you could.
i highly rec RUI also

I mix it with 1 ml. of bac water. I'm on a pretty low maintenance dose and I only shoot about .04 ml about 3x per week along with my gh. If I do more at a time I get a little nauseated unless its late and night and I can take a toke. The woodies can be a bit of a nuisance at times since I can't go to sleep and not have a raging hard on but you could definitely cut a diamond with it so when its time for some lovin its cool.

I have the same issue, I take the injection before bed. I get a bit nauseous from it and very flush. Almost like a large niacin pill sort of feeling. The erections should be classified as a weapon. It is amazing being tan all year round with almost a non-existant maintenance dose. I naturally tan easy so this has just been a way to stay a great color all year round.

Back