questions!!! please help

t.t

hello everyone im new to this board, Im very nervous and was interested in taking (aas) i was looking into a few things but i dont know how long, dosage, when to take what as far as stacking?? Winstrol (winny), eq, proviron nolvadex, and clen??? my goal is to lose body fat and gain lean muscle mass! i want to get lean and cut!! i dont compete i just want to be leaner bf goal 15% im about 19%!

Have you tried reading up in the womens boards and searching around? Sounds like you are in the very beginning stages of research and I would advise you to read a lot before you jump in. Proviron and Nolvadex have no place in everyday use for a woman, these are contest prep drugs. I wouldnt even venture to EQ for a newbie as its a very long ester and not for the inexperienced as your likely to get into trouble there since it wont kick in for awhile,you will think its not working, up the dose and then it wont clear your system for a long time and the sides will continue. Winstrol (winny) wouldnt be my first choice either as Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are not for fat loss, they are to build muscle or maintain it. Even Winstrol (winny) which is fast acting, sides can creep up pretty fast and it can effect your voice irreversably. Not sure why you would venture there for something to lean you out???? Clen you will have to read up on yourself as I have never used it because I have read about heart issues and such so I believe that many people are successful with just an ECA stack maybe throw in some yohimbe. Im not sure that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is the way to go with this to lean down to 15% BF. I think you have better alternatives more suited to fat loss.

awesome answer chelsea! t.t., there are lots of resources here for you; just look around for awhile and you will learn a lot! and trust me, you should push yourself until you absolutely can't go anymore before you try aas- you want to reach your full potential! what is your age, height and bodyweight?

strngthmnx said:
awesome answer chelsea! t.t., there are lots of resources here for you; just look around for awhile and you will learn a lot! and trust me, you should push yourself until you absolutely can't go anymore before you try aas- you want to reach your full potential! what is your age, height and bodyweight?
im 21 19% bf!! see i ve tried very hard for two years i know its early on but i train my but off and eat the same things daily. my body just wont give in it wont let me go below my genetic weight!! And i change my works outs to hit my body with new things and same with cardio! i train six days a week asnd train twice a day most days. mornings i do cardio and then gym afternoon for weights

Last edited:
It sounds to me like you are overtraining as 6 days a week twice a day is a lot. Aside from that perhaps it would help if you posted your typical diet. Almost always when I see a client that isnt getting results its the diet that is messed up and the person doesnt know it.

630 cardio
800 4 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal 1 scoop protein shake. (protein pancake is what that makes)
930 am weights
11 protein shake
12pm- 4 ox cod, 3/4 cup brown rice, broccoli
3pm same
6pm 4 oz cod, veggie
830pm protein shake or egg whites
10pm bed

wow, I must admit your diet is really right on. Have you tried adding some healthy fats? The right fats can actually be helpful.

chelsea said:
wow, I must admit your diet is really right on. Have you tried adding some healthy fats? The right fats can actually be helpful.
yeah sweetie, i use flax seed oil, mlc oils, and all natural peanut butter. just not the peanut butter daily!! i know my diet is good i know that!! but my body just wont give in to losing weight!! ive been training less ive actually taken this week off because im so frustrated!!

Your right, your diet is good. I would think if you are taking in less calories than you are burning than you would be losing weight. While I too like the look of being lean, Ive always been told that below 20 is not healthy. Now I stay below 20 so Im not one to talk but my body seems to go there comfortably. Maybe you are right that your body doesnt want to drop anymore and you might want to think it you really want to go there if your body is telling you something. If you insist I would still look at fatburners and yohimbine. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) arent going to help because they are to build or maintain muscle and not to lose fat (besides it will probably put some water on you). Estrogen blockers arent for situations like this, they are for contest prep and the rebound can be far worse than where you are now. Clen, I have never taken but what little I do know it can cause heart issues and the basic ECA stacks are more effective. Is it possible that your body was previously in starvation mode and your metabolism is still off? Im basically at a loss for what to say from here so maybe someone else will come along with more insight.

you have been more then help ful sweetie, you are very smart!! I agree my body was in starvation mode. i was not eating enough. but the diet i posted is my current but im only like a week deep. i just need to keep my head up and stay strong!! Thank you!!

AAS won't help you lose weight. If you want to change your body it will be a process of gaining weight to develop muscle, then pulling the fat and water off with the diet. If you're not going to compete and your focus is losing weight I don't think you want to take this type of sup approach. These will cause you to gain weight and probably look bloated.

Last edited:
t.t said:
630 cardio
800 4 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal 1 scoop protein shake. (protein pancake is what that makes)
930 am weights
11 protein shake
3pm same
6pm 4 oz cod, veggie
10pm bed

This is no offense but your diet looks horrible.

Are you trying to starve to death cause thats what it looks like to me. I wouldn't be completely suprised if your metabolism hasn't slowed down to snails pace making it harder and harder to drop any fat.

The determination is there - Its just putting the hammer on the nail.

I can give you the name of a couple people that work with females if your serious. They are top notch guys.

Also there is nothing unhealthy with being under 20%......get under 12% for extended periods and thats a different situation.

DirkMoneyshot said:
This is no offense but your diet looks horrible.

Are you trying to starve to death cause thats what it looks like to me. I wouldn't be completely suprised if your metabolism hasn't slowed down to snails pace making it harder and harder to drop any fat.

The determination is there - Its just putting the hammer on the nail.

I can give you the name of a couple people that work with females if your serious. They are top notch guys.
HOW is my diet horrible???? i eat between 25-30 grams of protein each meal at least 1.5 grams per pound i weigh!

t.t said:
630 cardio
930 am weights
11 protein shake
3pm same
6pm 4 oz cod, veggie
10pm bed

Where is the rotation of Protein?? Your sources are the same, possability of developing a food alergy.
I can ccount about 125g of Carbs for an entire day! (One of your biggest problems), How is rotated to keep things constantly moving

How have you adjusted your cardio to fit your program, and continue making progress.

Like i said - The determination is there, the "FOODS" you are eating are fine. Hell i commend you for eating like that every day. Its just how your eating them and how much that makes your diet horrible.

I would also get some baseline tests done to see what your body is doing.

Here is a simple little test: Buy some Iodine at the store tonight. The next morning place a square around your belly. Do not wash it off and find out how long it takes to fade out. This will give you a little bit of an idea on how your thyroid is working.

Let me know the results and i'll let you know if you have any problems

Last edited:
DirkMoneyshot said:
Where is the rotation of Protein?? Your sources are the same, possability of developing a food alergy.
I can ccount about 125g of Carbs for an entire day! (One of your biggest problems), How is rotated to keep things constantly moving

How have you adjusted your cardio to fit your program, and continue making progress.

Like i said - The determination is there, the "FOODS" you are eating are fine. Hell i commend you for eating like that every day. Its just how your eating them and how much that makes your diet horrible.

I would also get some baseline tests done to see what your body is doing.

Here is a simple little test: Buy some Iodine at the store tonight. The next morning place a square around your belly. Do not wash it off and find out how long it takes to fade out. This will give you a little bit of an idea on how your thyroid is working.

Let me know the results and i'll let you know if you have any problems
whats wrong with the carbs??? i just gave an overview of what i eat!! i dont eat that just cod or chicken!! i eat ground turkey, steak about once a week!! is that okat? is that what you meant. l also dont just eat brown rice i alternate to yams too??? i will get the iodine tomorrow, what kind of square like filled in or outline? i always thought omething was wrong with my thyroid but i got it checked once and they said i was normal!! there is also carbs in both my protein shakes! one im morning before cardio and after work outs!!

Back