quick ?

shaw

crazyman
ive been taking dianabol for one week now,i gained 3.8lbs. now im on my second week and i felt more on the first week than i do now.im currently taking 30mg. a day.should i up the dose to 40mg.a day????

u can stay right at 30mgs just eat more if u want to gain more, also it would help if u could tell us more about your goals and stats and what else your takeing, hopefully its not just the Dbol?

right now 170lbs. 5'10 32 years old,i want to try to get to 180lbs. ive been eating alot. the first week i really felt it,but now its seems like im peaking down.that why i thought maybe i should up the dose?

How long have you been training for and how many calories are you taking in per day? I assume that you are doing a d-bol only cycle (which the majority of people will tell you is a bad idea to begin with). The inital weight that you put on is no doubt water retention. After this is put on, there will be a lot less weight gain. That is likely why you are not "feeling" it as much this week.

How long are you planning on running this cycle? Do you have access to other anabolics? What is your plan for PCT?

i here everyone saying test is good,which test would be good to mix with dianabol,i just didnt want to mess with the needles,i like to just stick with the tabs.is there any good tabs to mix with the dbol?

I get so many people asking me "hey...whats a good oral only cycle" 'cause they don't wanna stick.

I am sorry to be an ass....but....to me, and this is my opinion, a person looking to orals only 'cause they don't wanna stick is not dedicated. To completely understand steroids and what they are going to do or not do for you would mean that you would plan an appropriate cycle. Orals only is just not an appropriate cycle. I compare that to a person looking to gear as a shortcut. Which means they have not done the research needed.

poke me with a stick and say "shaddup noob" if ya want, but that's how I feel about it.

that aside, what aboot said is perty much spot on. Your body won't get 'acclimated' to it whereas you need more to keep the effect going, especially after a week. Use a complete cycle to asses what you may or may not need next time, not a week or two. I mean who knows, you might blow up on week 3. Just use the whole cycle as a judge for productivity. also, yer prolly just not eating enough either.

my 2 cents

You should try a long acting test, like cyp or enanthate. Don't worry about injecting. My brother just injected for the first time the other day, he was shaking like hell the whole time from what he related to me, but once he did it, he realized it was no big deal. Me? I kind of look forward to it...

Seriously, the results you will get from orals is not really worth your time. Test will give you what you are looking for.

Behemoth said:
You should try a long acting test, like cyp or enanthate. Don't worry about injecting. My brother just injected for the first time the other day, he was shaking like hell the whole time from what he related to me, but once he did it, he realized it was no big deal. Me? I kind of look forward to it...

Seriously, the results you will get from orals is not really worth your time. Test will give you what you are looking for.

i,ll have to agree. but i had it worse because i had to inject it myself the first cycle i did. the way i see it is that if u trully want to get bigger u'll do what u have to do get there. that why i really didn't have such a hard time injecting. BTW just curious why is dbol only cycle not a good idea. :wink2:

bloats you up, hard on the liver, high conversion, and most importantly...you lose all your gains...since it was mostly water anyway. Just to name a few things.

test does same thing except for the fact that it not as toxic to liver. as far as losing gains it all depends on post cycle therapy (pct) right or wrong.

obviously with ending any cycle your post cycle therapy (pct) has to be in check and you have to continue to eat at those levels to maintain the new muscle...however, I have heard of many who lose the dbol only cycle gains even with proper post cycle therapy (pct) and eating....partly and mostly really because the dbol "gains" are water assocaiated with the bloating.

test does not bloat you anywhere near that of dbol only and the conversion rates are not the same either...

so I don't think its acurate to say test does the same thing.

im not scared to inject i use to do alot of deka and test suspen. back in high school,but the thing is my wife definently wont stick me,and you really dont want to ask people to do it,because you dont want them to know what your on.but anyway i guess ill order some test,how much should i get for a nice cycle and what kind is good????

About 500mgs a week broken up into two shots.One on monday and one on thur.If you get somthing like test enthantat 250 than you will need 2 10ml bottles for a ten week cycle.10-12 weeks of test followed by a proper post cycle therapy (pct) ,should get you where you want to be.

PS: I stick myself and always have.Go to spotinjections.com and read up.there plenty of spots that you can do yourself.Good luck!!

Furian said:
obviously with ending any cycle your post cycle therapy (pct) has to be in check and you have to continue to eat at those levels to maintain the new muscle...however, I have heard of many who lose the dbol only cycle gains even with proper post cycle therapy (pct) and eating....partly and mostly really because the dbol "gains" are water assocaiated with the bloating.

test does not bloat you anywhere near that of dbol only and the conversion rates are not the same either...

so I don't think its acurate to say test does the same thing.

either way both dbol and test enan both high conversion rates which means that there is little difference in water retention if at all. anyways dbol is a testosterone derivative

Back