Raloxifene Gyno Reversal Log

I'd refrigerate all my liquid ancillaries regardless out of personal choice.

A mate left his Clomid unrefrigerated and it smelt a little funky...

Lol.

Please read the bottle. I'm say x amount of mg per every ml. I'm quite sure that rui's ralox is dosed at 60mg/1ml.

Sorry i didnt get it tiill now 60 ml 60mg/ml. i didnt realize the dosage is so small at 1 ml a day. One bottle will last quite a while then. ty guys

Yep, 60mg ED will get your 2 months worth.

Just a quick update to the log, lumps are still there and back at 60mg... Thinking about giving 120mg a shot ED for 2 months. I really don't think dropping to 30mg is necessary, although I seem to be one of those unlucky who is super gyno prone and I started getting sensitivity a few days after dropping (usual pain in the the left lumo). It's nothing major and no one else notices it, except for me, because well I'm sure we can all relate lol. Such a minor lump yet such a pain in the fucking ass.

Did the Raloxifene get rid of your gyno?

I've been running RUI Letro at 2.5mg/day for 2 weeks, and my lump has gotten softer and smaller. It fluctuates in size.

Really happy for you. Even slight gyno can be really annoying, when you put a lot of work into getting into great physical condition but you have ths fat that never goes away. Probably a relief

Nope still running 60mg Ralox ED and .5mg Prami ED granted it is better than what it was before treatment, I can tell you one thing, it ain't getting any bigger which is allright but not good enough.

I did ramp up my test from 200 to 600mg for 2 weeks and it flared a little bit, currently running 200mg test and 750mg deca with 200mg tren and .5mg adex ED... If it atleast keeps it at bay till I drop back to a cruise Il be happy. Otherwise the knife will be the only option.

Nope still running 60mg Ralox ED and .5mg Prami ED granted it is better than what it was before treatment, I can tell you one thing, it ain't getting any bigger which is allright but not good enough.

I did ramp up my test from 200 to 600mg for 2 weeks and it flared a little bit, currently running 200mg test and 750mg deca with 200mg tren and .5mg adex ED... If it atleast keeps it at bay till I drop back to a cruise Il be happy. Otherwise the knife will be the only option.

I don't fully understand. So, it went down 90% & just came back? How much would you say the pre existing gyno s reduced. I'm on a budget & don't want to do raloxifene if it just pops right back after you use it.

I got might from pro hormones as a teenager & original they were rubbery pellets. Slowly they got softer & more puffy. I never noticed any actual steroids causing symptoms(sensitivity, tenderness or hardening). I'm just having hard time pulling the trigger, whe ppl alternate between saying it helps a lot & another says nothing but surgery. I would be ok with just shrinking it, if it stayed that way, since I don't plan on taking pro hormones again

Last edited:
I've been running Liquid Raloxifene for the past few days as I am tapering off Liquid Letro. Letro is some hard shit and messed up all my joints.

The gyno seems to be getting smaller little by little...but there's no real way to know for sure.

My nip is still real puffy but I guess that will stay that way as long as the gyno is there.

I will keep posting progress with the Raloxifene.

I don't fully understand. So, it went down 90% & just came back? How much would you say the pre existing gyno s reduced. I'm on a budget & don't want to do raloxifene if it just pops right back after you use it.

I got might from pro hormones as a teenager & original they were rubbery pellets. Slowly they got softer & more puffy. I never noticed any actual steroids causing symptoms(sensitivity, tenderness or hardening). I'm just having hard time pulling the trigger, whe ppl alternate between saying it helps a lot & another says nothing but surgery. I would be ok with just shrinking it, if it stayed that way, since I don't plan on taking pro hormones again

I've been running Liquid Raloxifene for the past few days as I am tapering off Liquid Letro. Letro is some hard shit and messed up all my joints.

The gyno seems to be getting smaller little by little...but there's no real way to know for sure.

My nip is still real puffy but I guess that will stay that way as long as the gyno is there.

I will keep posting progress with the Raloxifene.

Would be appreciated. Do you think the Letrozole or the Raloxifene caused any reduction. If you can't tell fr now that's fine. I've never run high dose test & kind of want to so I will probably get raloxifene for that.

The first time I dealt with Gyno, I caught it as it was forming. Itchy nips and a small lump. Liquid Letro solved the issue within 1 month.

This time around, after 3 weeks of Letro, I didn't much progress. I tried adding Liquid Prami, Liquid Stane and still, very little progress. All I got was messed up joints and fatigue.

About a week ago, I added Liquid Raloxifene to the mix and started tapering off the Liquid Letro. So far, I see progress and I believe it is getting smaller. I'm continuing Liquid Letro at .25mg/day for another week and doing 60mg/day on Liquid Raloxifene until I feel the lump is fully gone.

I'll keep posting.

Hey Staunch,

First off, nice log. It's starting to give me some hope.

I've got really bad pubertal gyno, and just picked up some ralox from the dragon.

I'm gunna "preload" at 120 for a week then drop to 60 for as long as it takes up to 4-6 months.

Do you think i should get an AI/if so when you incorporate it? I'm new to the "tech" world and am trying to get some more solid advice. There's so much contradicting information about serms/ai, i honestly don't know what to believe.

Thanks again.

The first time I dealt with Gyno, I caught it as it was forming. Itchy nips and a small lump. Liquid Letro solved the issue within 1 month.

This time around, after 3 weeks of Letro, I didn't much progress. I tried adding Liquid Prami, Liquid Stane and still, very little progress. All I got was messed up joints and fatigue.

About a week ago, I added Liquid Raloxifene to the mix and started tapering off the Liquid Letro. So far, I see progress and I believe it is getting smaller. I'm continuing Liquid Letro at .25mg/day for another week and doing 60mg/day on Liquid Raloxifene until I feel the lump is fully gone.

I'll keep posting.

Well, I decided to start & have been doing 60 mgs of Raloxifene for the last 11 or so days. It feels like the gyno is a bit less puffy.. It feels like little masses of fat are starting to break a tiny bit. It's real early, it makes me want to use 180 mgs to just attempt eradication, but not dumb enough to do that.

Quick update...

I added Aromasin to my Raloxifene protocol... 25mg/day with 60mg/day, respectively.

The lump is not getting smaller and when I don't take Aromasin, it actually starts to feel bigger and harder. I'm going to keep running Raloxifene at least until 10 weeks...hopefully I will see something.

Back