Raloxifene Gyno Reversal Log

STAUNCHED427

Elite Juicer
STAUNCH'S Raloxifene Gyno Reversal Log

Have just got my hands on some Pharma Raloxfiene and thought I'd post up a log of my attempt at reversing the pubertal gyno lump in my left nipple, and the tiny one that was in my right, now two big pea sized lumps due to being aggravated by e2 issues whilst trying to dial in TRT so it is still early to catch it I would say. The left nipple lump is slightly bigger than the right however they both occasionally hurt randomly throughout the day even when e2 was crashed for some period.

My protocol will be 60mg Raloxifene ED for the first 7 days, My TRT protocol (currently still dialing in BTW) includes .5mg Adex M/W/F which I have been told will not (the adex), affect raloxifene like it effects Nolva.

I have faith in Ralox treating this, seems like the better option over Nolva (Ralox reduces IGF-1 on a much smaller scale than Nolva from what I have come across study wise and will link it). I was planning on doing the old school letro method of gyno reversal and was not keen on it due to how it will crush all e2 which is not what I want at all for obvious reasons and especially whilst I am trying to dial in my e2 on TRT.

The Raloxifene is Pharmacy Evista Raloxifene HCl 60mg tabs.

I will keep the log in this original post as to make it easier to update and read the entire log in one hit. I'll add any sides I happen to have experienced and the status on the two lumps.

(Log changed from daily to weekly updates for simplicity)

Week 1: 60mg Raloxifene
- Occasional hot flashes which I believe is due to elevated e2, not raloxifene.

Week 2: 60mg Raloxifene
- Nipple sensitivity has reduced.

Week 3: 60mg Raloxifene
- No hot flashes as e2 has come down (I feel), awaiting blood test results which I will have next week. Going by feel, lumps are a little bit smaller, not a lot but noticeable. I would love to give it a run at 90mg if I could.

Week 4: 60mg Raloxifene
- Nipple pain gone, lumps maybe a little bit smaller, noticeable but not much. It's only been 4 weeks. Also bloods confirmed e2 is sitting in the perfect range (120pmol/L ref range being 30-150pmol/L) so that shouldn't be an issue in terms of it affecting the gyno. I seem to get anxious anywhere below this level, ie if I up my adex dose or when I was using 12.5mg exemstane which had my e2 at 80pmol/L and I felt shitty/flatlined a bit and joints hurt slightly/muscle pump and fullness was not there as good. I will continue on with 60mg for the next month and if by then nothing major occurs I may consider going up to 90mg. I have read a report of 120mg being very effective compared to 60mg. The original study ran 60mg for 8 weeks and it was either ~50% or ~91% success rate on pubertal gyno reduction/removal.

Week 5: 60mg Raloxifene
- No major updates... Started 400mg Deca blast.

Week 6: 60mg Raloxifene
- No major updates

Week 7: 60mg Raloxifene
- Deca has not affected lumps in anyway shape or form which is good. Nothing else to report.

Week 8: 60mg Raloxifene +.125mg Pramipexole
- Started Pramipexole this week at .125mg ED to counter Prolactin sides from Deca and have noticed a slight reduction after using Prami for a week. Some people report Prami to have gotten rid of their gyno even when a SERM hasn't... Strange, but certainly not complaining and is something to keep in mind.

Week 9: 30mg Raloxifene +.25mg Pramipexole
- Have run Ralox for 2 months at 60mg which was the length and dose used in the study done on Raloxifene treating Pubertal Gyno with a ~90% success rate. Will be dropping the dose down to 30mg and running this for the next 6 months and see what happens. They have most definitely reduced come the 9th week however... I plan on running it for upto a year. Hoping the Prami assists though and have confidence it will.

Last edited:
Have just got my hands on some Pharma Raloxfiene and thought I'd post up a log of my attempt at reversing the pubertal gyno lump in my left nipple, and the tiny one that was in my right, now two big pea sized lumps due to being aggravated by e2 issues whilst trying to dial in TRT so it is still early to catch it I would say. The left nipple lump is slightly bigger than the right however they both occasionally hurt randomly throughout the day even when e2 was crashed for some period.

My protocol will be 60mg Raloxifene ED for the first 7 days, followed by 30mg ED until lumps have completely gone followed by another week or so after they have settled. My TRT protocol includes .5mg Adex M/W/F which I have been told will not (the adex), affect raloxifene like it effects Nolva.

I have faith in Ralox treating this, seems like the better option over Nolva (Ralox reduces IGF-1 on a much smaller scale than Nolva from what I have come across study wise and will link it). I was planning on doing the old school letro method of gyno reversal and was not keen on it due to how it will crush all e2 which is not what I want at all for obvious reasons and especially whilst I am trying to dial in my e2 on TRT.

I will keep the log in this original post as to make it easier to update and read the entire log in one hit. I'll add any sides I happen to have experienced etc

Day 1: 60MG Raloxifene taken in PM

Good luck with the gyno reversal.

There is no clinical significance to the reduced IGF levels with either Nolva or ralox. It's not something to worry about.

Good luck with the gyno reversal.

There is no clinical significance to the reduced IGF levels with either Nolva or ralox. It's not something to worry about.

Wasn't really a major concern or deciding factor though, more so the fact that ralox is supposedly superior to tamox in terms if gyno reversal.

Wasn't really a major concern or deciding factor though, more so the fact that ralox is supposedly superior to tamox in terms if gyno reversal.

Gotcha. I forget the exact numbers but yes it is slightly more effective. You have enough on hand for at least 6-9months at that dosage correct?

My TRT doc is one of a kind being open to suggestions and not like the half assed ones where you have to battle to get a proper TRT protocol so he said he as quite interested and open to seeing how Raloxifene will treat the gyno as he only has experience with using Tamoxifen for gyno so yes, have enough for 5 weeks on me however I will be seeing him in that time for more if I need to continue with it and for blood tests anyway.

My TRT doc is one of a kind being open to suggestions and not like the half assed ones where you have to battle to get a proper TRT protocol so he said he as quite interested and open to seeing how Raloxifene will treat the gyno as he only has experience with using Tamoxifen for gyno so yes, have enough for 5 weeks on me however I will be seeing him in that time for more if I need to continue with it and for blood tests anyway.

Good stuff. Worst comes to worst you have the RC route.

Yeah I can always fall back on getting RC ralox or any ancillary if the need arises but thankfully I have a doc that wants to work with me not against me!

Excellent. I will be following this. Hopefully we see more and more logs like this using Ralox. Thanks for logging this bro!

have just got my hands on some pharma raloxfiene and thought i'd post up a log of my attempt at reversing the pubertal gyno lump in my left nipple, and the tiny one that was in my right, now two big pea sized lumps due to being aggravated by e2 issues whilst trying to dial in trt so it is still early to catch it i would say. The left nipple lump is slightly bigger than the right however they both occasionally hurt randomly throughout the day even when e2 was crashed for some period.

My protocol will be 60mg raloxifene ed for the first 7 days, followed by 30mg ed until lumps have completely gone followed by another week or so after they have settled. My trt protocol includes .5mg adex m/w/f which i have been told will not (the adex), affect raloxifene like it effects nolva.

I have faith in ralox treating this, seems like the better option over nolva (ralox reduces igf-1 on a much smaller scale than nolva from what i have come across study wise and will link it). I was planning on doing the old school letro method of gyno reversal and was not keen on it due to how it will crush all e2 which is not what i want at all for obvious reasons and especially whilst i am trying to dial in my e2 on trt.

i will keep the log in this original post as to make it easier to update and read the entire log in one hit. i'll add any sides i happen to have experienced etc

day 1: 60mg raloxifene taken in pm

best of luck bro, really looking forward to ur results,hope it works ,i have to start the same treatment ,i also have similar prob. My left nipple is reallyy bad in comparison to the right one, i m thinking of starting this after taking care of my test n e2 levels ,

is ur ralox compounded ??i mean is it raloxifene hcl or just raloxifene? I just have one prob here in my country , i only have raloxifene available here!!
Anyway keep updating bro and again best of luck

The least I could do is log it here and share the results, we are left in the dark with this sort of stuff when it comes to doc/studies unfortunately and another log on this always helps!

The raloxifene I have is pharma grade raloxifene HCl, Evista is the brand name, 60mg Tabs in an oval shape so no problems with potency to worry about. Addy are you sure it's just raloxifene and not the HCl salt? It shouldn't make any difference AFAIK and is most likely the HCl salt? Have you considered getting some RC Raloxifene instead?

The least I could do is log it here and share the results, we are left in the dark with this sort of stuff when it comes to doc/studies unfortunately and another log on this always helps!

The raloxifene I have is pharma grade raloxifene HCl, Evista is the brand name, 60mg Tabs in an oval shape so no problems with potency to worry about. Addy are you sure it's just raloxifene and not the HCl salt? It shouldn't make any difference AFAIK and is most likely the HCl salt? Have you considered getting some RC Raloxifene instead?

yes bro its really limited posts abt this over net , i mean i searched for it sooo much before coming here and couldnt find anything on this except one reversal method with letro apart from tht nothing , saw a few blogs but they were not updated ! so its a good thing tht u started it!

i was told tht u get raloxifene hcl(evista) there but back here i asked my chemist so he siad tht they know about evista but they dont have it at the moment , they only have some other brands which i dont think have hcl with them , and i have heard eli lilly's the best! so thts the story, actually i was thinking whats the point in taking it if its not even the exact stuff tht is recommended here! thts y havent strted anything yet!
plus now with the other reports of my blood work i think first i should correct my things and then start about it ! wat do u think abt tht ???

yes bro its really limited posts abt this over net , i mean i searched for it sooo much before coming here and couldnt find anything on this except one reversal method with letro apart from tht nothing , saw a few blogs but they were not updated ! so its a good thing tht u started it!

i was told tht u get raloxifene hcl(evista) there but back here i asked my chemist so he siad tht they know about evista but they dont have it at the moment , they only have some other brands which i dont think have hcl with them , and i have heard eli lilly's the best! so thts the story, actually i was thinking whats the point in taking it if its not even the exact stuff tht is recommended here! thts y havent strted anything yet!
plus now with the other reports of my blood work i think first i should correct my things and then start about it ! wat do u think abt tht ???

Yes I agree more logs would be better, however from every log I have seen people are reporting that ralox is not only effective, but quite fast at killing off gyno so I have high hopes for this. I will be keeping this updated all the way to the end so rest assured this log won't go forgotten.

It really doesn't matter what salt is attached to it whether it is HCl or Citrate (I think the only thing you will find is HCl anyway), it is still the same drug... Kind of like Creatine and all the different forms, it isn't going to make much if any difference at all. I wouldn't worry if you can't get the genuine Evista Raloxifene, you can always go down the Research Chemical route for Ralox, same chemical and will do the same job ;)

Ralox shouldn't interfere with your bloodwork as from what I have read have next to no effect on the HPTA like other SERMS such as Clomid, Nolva or Toremifene, however if I was in your position and was trying to get my HPTA up and running/kick-start and trying to tackle gyno at the same time I would be trying Toremifene as I have read reports of it also being very effective at killing gyno as well in addition to getting the HPTA going (where Ralox won't do much in that arena).

AR-R stocks ancillaries/SERMS like Ralox and Toremifene and are A1 quality.

Yes I agree more logs would be better, however from every log I have seen people are reporting that ralox is not only effective, but quite fast at killing off gyno so I have high hopes for this. I will be keeping this updated all the way to the end so rest assured this log won't go forgotten.

It really doesn't matter what salt is attached to it whether it is HCl or Citrate (I think the only thing you will find is HCl anyway), it is still the same drug... Kind of like Creatine and all the different forms, it isn't going to make much if any difference at all. I wouldn't worry if you can't get the genuine Evista Raloxifene, you can always go down the Research Chemical route for Ralox, same chemical and will do the same job ;)

Ralox shouldn't interfere with your bloodwork as from what I have read have next to no effect on the HPTA like other SERMS such as Clomid, Nolva or Toremifene, however if I was in your position and was trying to get my HPTA up and running/kick-start and trying to tackle gyno at the same time I would be trying Toremifene as I have read reports of it also being very effective at killing gyno as well in addition to getting the HPTA going (where Ralox won't do much in that arena).

AR-R stocks ancillaries/SERMS like Ralox and Toremifene and are A1 quality.
bro i posted my reports i still dont know how what should b the first step, everyone is telling me to get the vit D up first as it is only 4.4 ng/ml
so really confused here ??

Yep I have seen that positive report, although he doses quite high 150mg ED, I only plan to stick to 60mg then drop to a consistent 30mg until it is gone.

I have seen/posted in your thread, you want to tackle one thing at a time and with a super low Vit D level like that I would try and fix that before looking at hormones...

Back