Raloxifene Gyno Reversal Log

I would like to see a photo log to be honest.

Yes I will post up a photo of the left lump at it's worst (when warm it is visible, when cold nipples loose that puffy look and become small and normal looking) and a photo of when it starts to reduce in size. Granted I plan on doing a cut (I estimate to be sitting around 16% bodyfat) starting in the next few weeks as well which may either help or make it stand out more...

Yep I have seen that positive report, although he doses quite high 150mg ED, I only plan to stick to 60mg then drop to a consistent 30mg until it is gone.

I have seen/posted in your thread, you want to tackle one thing at a time and with a super low Vit D level like that I would try and fix that before looking at hormones...

ok bro so i have started taking vit D ,lets hope it comes back to normal..best of luck with ur reversal again

Yes I will post up a photo of the left lump at it's worst (when warm it is visible, when cold nipples loose that puffy look and become small and normal looking) and a photo of when it starts to reduce in size. Granted I plan on doing a cut (I estimate to be sitting around 16% bodyfat) starting in the next few weeks as well which may either help or make it stand out more...

Please do. I've never actually seen "progress" and only studies, which are always lacking in details..

I've been on Ralox for about 6 weeks now. First 2 weeks at 60mg and 30mg now until i'm done. Started with a peanut size lump on the left and a pretty good quarter sized lump on the right. The peanut lump is about half the size it started at. The right side has not lost as much size as the left but it feels waaaay softer. Before it was pretty hard and tender to the touch. Its going to be a longer reversal for the right side but I am pretty confident its working.

Be patient bro it will start working with time. I know what you mean about showing through on shirts. My right side did pretty bad before I started its getting better now. Should be in good shape by summer time!

I've been on Ralox for about 6 weeks now. First 2 weeks at 60mg and 30mg now until i'm done. Started with a peanut size lump on the left and a pretty good quarter sized lump on the right. The peanut lump is about half the size it started at. The right side has not lost as much size as the left but it feels waaaay softer. Before it was pretty hard and tender to the touch. Its going to be a longer reversal for the right side but I am pretty confident its working.

Be patient bro it will start working with time. I know what you mean about showing through on shirts. My right side did pretty bad before I started its getting better now. Should be in good shape by summer time!

When did you notice the lump start to go down in size? I read of people saying they can feel the lump breaking up then getting smaller?

well the small one on the left has always been hard and not squishy. It actually feels like a peanut that's why I called it one. I noticed it a week or 2 ago getting smaller. The right side was the really bad one. Quarter sized real hard and real tender. Showed really bad in t shirts. It has slowly gotten softer since starting. Just this week though i'm noticing its really soft and the size has gone down a lot. My nipple is going back to its normal size too. It was larger in the beginning due to the large hard lump i'm assuming. But I would agree with what others are saying about it breaking up and then loosing size. That's exactly how I feel its going with me.

Cheers Hardgainer, it's reassuring to hear reports like that. Granted it is only the start of week 2 for me I haven't noticed much at all but will be sticking with it for sure !

Just try and forget about it so you won't be so anxious. Think of it like taking your daily multi vitamin or something. I have enough to last me about 5 months I figure. If its all gone before that I will still probably finish off the rest.

Wouldn't be so bad if it was winter and was wearing jumpers and stuff, I have been sticking to my real thick t-shirts lately to hide it. Pain in the fucking ass.

Change of plans I've decided to start cutting from today, fingers crossed that it doesn't make it appear worse! Allthough by the time any significant fat reduction occurs the lumps will probably have been reduced by the ralox by then enough, I hope lol.

Will keep updated.

Hi staunched,

i have done one cycle of helladrol, with proper pct,formastanzole and clomid but came up with some gyno on my nipps. I believe i do have them because there is a small lump and when i press it, it is tender. Ive read your thread about ralox, and wondered if i should give it a try. i finished my pct about a month and a half ago. I am worried and would like to try this since it has been working for you. My questions are is it ok to take? i am 27 years old, my bf is around 13-15%. IF it is ok to take, please please guide me on where to get it because there is bunk stuff going around. And how to properly dose it.

thanks
Steve

Hi staunched,

i have done one cycle of helladrol, with proper pct,formastanzole and clomid but came up with some gyno on my nipps. I believe i do have them because there is a small lump and when i press it, it is tender. Ive read your thread about ralox, and wondered if i should give it a try. i finished my pct about a month and a half ago. I am worried and would like to try this since it has been working for you. My questions are is it ok to take? i am 27 years old, my bf is around 13-15%. IF it is ok to take, please please guide me on where to get it because there is bunk stuff going around. And how to properly dose it.

thanks
Steve

It is absolutely fine for you to take Raloxifen. I think Rui have restocked, look at the banner on the top of the page... rui products are awesome, all their stuff is legit and good to go. Follow Staunches protocol... 60mg every day for the first four weeks, then lower dosage slightly after that... I think to about ?40mg? daily until gynos gone?

thanks for answering Dianabol. Do you or anyone have personal experience in buying the Raloxifene from RUI? I am trying to buy it by this weekend. Thanks in advance!

Yes, RUI and AR-R have restocked their Raloxifene. Newcomer, all their products are A1 top notch quality ;)

I am almost in Week 8 of 60mg Ralox ED and will most likely be dropping the dose to 40mg daily until it subsides. If the lumps are still present after a further 6 months I may look at going under the knife. I have been using genuine 60mg Evista tablets, however will be switching the RUI liquid as it is more cost effective...

You got some stubborn lumps man, usually a coulple boxs of evista(28 tabs) will completely clear mine. The shit is not cheap compared to nolvadex so I am still on the fence and may attempt just nolva next time to compare
I wish ya luck bro, if it does come down to the knife make sure to find someone that will cut the whole gland out :)

Last edited:
Sorrr, Kazmir, didn't see your reply! It costs me just over $50 for box of which isn't too bad but if you're running it for a good amount say 8 months that's $400+ just there. Still, the bodybuilding lifestyle is not a cheap one I suppose.

A little update, I have finished up 8 weeks @ 60mg with no real major improvement... However... Upon starting Prami due to me suffering from reduce libido and a bit of ED from running Deca I have noticed the lumps have reduced a little further. Strange, because prolactin has never been an issue (via bloodwork). I have come accross posts where people say Prami has reduced their gyno though. My prolactin has always been mid-range on all my tests.

I will continue the Ralox at 30mg ED ($25 a month, no biggie) until these fuckers disappear completely and if they are still there in 6 months time I may do a blast of 120mg for a month and if absolutely no improvement occurs it's knife time, but fingers crossed this prami keeps doing what it's doing and fucks it right off. Going under the knife is not something I want to resort too due to the cost.

Back