Raloxifene Gyno Reversal Log

I have prescription for Ralox as well. In my 3rd month on it for pubertal gyno exacerbated by TRT since I wasnt given an AI at first . I have an HSA though so I pay the full cost. $200 for 30 60mg pills. Not cheap. I might get some from n overseas pharmacy instead.

I have prescription for Ralox as well. In my 3rd month on it for pubertal gyno exacerbated by TRT since I wasnt given an AI at first . I have an HSA though so I pay the full cost. $200 for 30 60mg pills. Not cheap. I might get some from n overseas pharmacy instead.

Holy shit.. Evista' Eli lily cost 50 $ where I live
Pharm grade, from the pharmacy .. Yes 28 tabs @ 60 Mgs

Megatron, you may as well get Liquid Raloxifene as what you could get for $400 you could be getting for under a quarter of that delivered... How are you finding it though man?

Holy shit.. Evista' Eli lily cost 50 $ where I live
Pharm grade, from the pharmacy .. Yes 28 tabs @ 60 Mgs

Yep I'm so lucky to have a doctor that is on my side, Adex, Aromasin, Ralox, Prami... All straight from the Pharmacy and rightly so, in most cases it costs the same, except for the ralox. Just because AAS are illegal, we should at the least be able to have access via doctors to ancillary drugs that have no abuse potential whatsoever to help control potentially harmful sides from AAS use. Just like they provide free needles and disposable drops here to AAA/IV drug users... The use will always be there, so at least minimise the damage.

Last edited:
Staunched, will you plz keep the log on.
I went on evista for 2 months but I stopped before I should.. In my case, didn't see the result I was seeking, may be I asked for too much in short time.
I'm getting few packs 2moro..
Good luck buddy.

Yeah will keep updating dude. Maybe give it a shot at 120mg ED for the first two months then drop it down? Gyno reversal with a SERM won't happen overnight unfortunately... When you consider the cost and ease of running a SERM for 6 months or so compared to surgery it really does justify it.

Yeah will keep updating dude. Maybe give it a shot at 120mg ED for the first two months then drop it down? Gyno reversal with a SERM won't happen overnight unfortunately... When you consider the cost and ease of running a SERM for 6 months or so compared to surgery it really does justify it.

Dunno staunched , I recall austinite advising running ralox at 60 Mgs MAX for 2 months
Or
60 Mgs first 2 weeks , then at 30 Mgs for an extended period of time..
The reason was something related to bone density if I remember well... Higher dosage (60 Mgs and more) might get you into trouble if used for a long time.

Supplement with Vitamin D and Calcium if it's a worry ;)

IIRC correctly, Raloxifene is meant to act as an estrogen agonist in bone, not an antagonist so it should actually have positive effect son bone. The study done on 60mg Raloxifene was for 2 months. No report on bone densitiy I don't think.

I totally agree..
Vitamin d and calcium are great while on ralox.
Great post as always buddy.

Supplement with Vitamin D and Calcium if it's a worry ;)

IIRC correctly, Raloxifene is meant to act as an estrogen agonist in bone, not an antagonist so it should actually have positive effect son bone. The study done on 60mg Raloxifene was for 2 months. No report on bone densitiy I don't think.

I never understood the bone density concerns give this -- but you never know. Despite that, I decided to run the Ralox at 60mg every day for as long as it takes.

Megatron, you may as well get Liquid Raloxifene as what you could get for $400 you could be getting for under a quarter of that delivered... How are you finding it though man?

Yep I'm so lucky to have a doctor that is on my side, Adex, Aromasin, Ralox, Prami... All straight from the Pharmacy and rightly so, in most cases it costs the same, except for the ralox. Just because AAS are illegal, we should at the least be able to have access via doctors to ancillary drugs that have no abuse potential whatsoever to help control potentially harmful sides from AAS use. Just like they provide free needles and disposable drops here to AAA/IV drug users... The use will always be there, so at least minimise the damage.

Since I have an HSA, I pay the full cost of the meds. I don't get a price break from insurance until I hit my deductible. But the advantage is that I pay a LOT less in premiums.

I wanted to fill the script that I got from the doc so he could see I was actually using it. But like I said, there are overseas pharmacies out there. And I already have two bottles of RUI Ralox sitting in my fridge.

I have had no ill effects from taking the Ralox. None whatsoever. As for physical changes, I can't tell. My gyno was never the rock hard lump you guys described. More of the squishy kind. I am going to see the endo again in a month or two and I will be curious to see if he thinks it is working. I have a harder time noticing changes when they are gradual.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I mean... Raloxifenes intended purpose is to treat osteoporosis in menopausal women if I'm not mistaken so something doesn't add up and why I was never concerned.

Yeah that's what I mean... Raloxifenes intended purpose is to treat osteoporosis in menopausal women if I'm not mistaken so something doesn't add up and why I was never concerned.

Here is what the Google has to say:

Treats and prevents osteoporosis (weak or thin bones) in women who are past menopause. Also helps decrease the risk of breast cancer in women who are past menopause and who have osteoporosis or a high risk of getting breast cancer.

does the RUI ralox come with a syringe? Do you take the liquid straight or mix it with something? Also does ralox have to be kept in the fridge?

does the RUI ralox come with a syringe? Do you take the liquid straight or mix it with something? Also does ralox have to be kept in the fridge?

Comes with one. Order a box of 100 1ml oral syringes on Amazon. Pretty cheap.

Don't cut it with anything. Straight from the bottle into your mouth.

Yes. Refrigerate it.

Back