Ran into a problem...What do I do?

BalcoBob

Okay I understand I should be flamed and I'm stupid for not having all my gear and pct before hand. My problem ran a cycle and the guy who was suppose to get me my PCT got arrested so now I can't get it for 2-3 weeks I took my last shot 2 weeks ago. I should be starting my PCT today but won't be able to for 2 weeks. Do I

A. Take another test shot
B.wait for the PCT
C. Take some anavar

I really don't want to take another test shot. But if thats the smartest thing I'll do it.

Easy. Order PCT (clomid and nolva) from RUI. Their ad is at the top of your screen. They ship fast.

And consider this a lesson learned. You need everything in hand before you do that first injection.

Easy. Order PCT (clomid and nolva) from RUI. Their ad is at the top of your screen. They ship fast.

And consider this a lesson learned. You need everything in hand before you do that first injection.

They don't have HCG do I need HCG I'm coming off a 6-8 month cycle. Will clomid and nolva dez be enough to recover?

I'm with him, answer choice D is the best, order from RUI, probably safer bet as far as quality anyways. expedite it if you need.

Sounds good guys. Why are these the only forums you can come on and actually get help and not get a ton of shit and be bullied by internet things. Love these forums always get the help I need.

They don't have HCG do I need HCG I'm coming off a 6-8 month cycle. Will clomid and nolva dez be enough to recover?

Should have been running hcg the whole time. I personally never run hcg while on pct. I stop bout 3 days before I start pct.

Do not run hCG during PCT. It is suppressive to your HPTA. You should have been running it during your cycle to minimize testicular atrophy.

Maybe that explains why I don't keep a lot of my gains. I never run HCg during my cycle. I got my blood work done after 10 years of juicing I posted it on the forums and everyone said my numbers looked great. I do have problems keep gain when I'm off probably because I don't use hcg.

I said anavar so I can keep my size while I'm off and waiting for the pct.

Dude if i was you i would without a doubt run a few more weeks of test. That will give you ample time to get your pct gear together. No brainer.

Cycle was like 6-8 month just test at 250mg a week and some anavar for 6 weeks on 6weeks off at 50mgs.

So in other words, you basically shut yourself down to do TRT? Were you hypogonadal prior to starting this treatment?

I hope you realize that you should not stay on for that long. 12 weeks is more appropriate. Staying on longer makes recovery much harder.

Did you get pre-cycle blood work done to knoe what your baseline hormone levels were at?

Running anavar or anything really without test is a big no no. You've been a member here since '06. What's with all these rookie mistakes?

OP, I'm glad your asking questions now at least and we don't mean to flame you but these are rookie mistakes. How did you get 9 rep powers ? It's clear you have some learning to do. I'm hoping your not giving out bad advise. Newer guys may look at how long you been a member and look at your rep power and may think you know what your doing. Again, not meaning any disrespect. Just this is serious business around here and our main objective is to do this stuff as safe as possible.

Back