rate my body fat $

Looks great!
9% is my guess.I would say right after a workout take a glucose sugar like pinapple,EAS new "Recovery" I use has 25G glucose,5G BCAA'S,5G Glutamine,you should use 2 scoops for 30 serving but I just use 1 for $$$$ reasons.Then 10 min later have a protein shake.3-4 more protein meals 30-40 grams(what works without putting on too much fat),and right before bed have 1 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese as it takes a long time for it to break down as it's perfect for sleep!

thanks for the input guys and i welcome more. if i am around 8 or 9% that is actually good news to me. i have seen people compete in contests where their abs arent as etched as mine but i know that is a genetic thing as far as the shape and look of someones abs. i got to the point im at now without the use of drugs so id like to continue that while maintaining where im at and possibly adding a little size via creatine ethyl ester (sounds effective; no water retention)

Naturally I was told after a workout about 45G but normally only 35-40G of protein can be digested in 2 1/2-3hrs.That is why a shake right after a workout you can digest 45G in less than 2hrs and have another 40G protein meal.The EAS product is actually called "RACE RECOVERY"
http://register.eas.com/OA_HTML/ibe...vq79yml1KahDJqA5KqAfvq70L/AjvqMTxpQOUahmKa34-
I was never a big EAS fan but it has worked for me & has everything you need after a workout.Your legs look great and if you eat consistant you should put 1 solid LB of muscle a month!

i never use creatine. gives me a stomach ache.

what is your leg workout? please describe. thanks.

why do you ask about my leg workout..just curious? to be honest, i only have been doing one compound exercise, such as one legged press, squat, hack squat and i include only 2 or 3 other exercises like curls or ham curls, or stiff legged deadlifts or lying ham curls. i feel like id pass out doing much more than that and im pretty happy how my legs respond with that amount anyway

I've used CEE and it is incredible stuff, no bloat and insane results....makes my old crea mono crap look like sawdust!!

thats good to hear..i just started taking it..about 1 teaspoon (1600mg) before and after workout and off days once in the morning. tastes like absolute salty shit though. what brand do you use?

I would say you are around 7-8% No more no less. =)
Looking really sharp.

Imho, I would add some mass as you have the perfect bf to start bulking up. =) Dont go over 10% during the bulk and you should be able to look great while adding mass.

thnks lionhead. i appreciate that..thats about where i thought i was at. not the easiest to attain naturally either. this is the diet i was thinking of doing after summer. something reasonable but where i dont have to worry about eating out during the week etc.

2 eggs with 3/4 cup eggs whites (230 cals, 30g protein)
3/4-1 cup oatmeal before cooked with cup unsweetened applesauce and cinnamon on top of oatmeal with splenda (275 cals, 15g protein)

snack-

2 scoops protein shake (270 cal, 52 g protein, 4g sugar)

lunch-

anything within reason (anywhere from 800-1000 cals)

snack-

2 scoops protein shake (270 cal, 52 g protein, 4g sugar), 1 unsweetened cup applesauce (50 calories)

dinner-

snack before bed-

1 spoonful of natural peanut butter (100 cals)

(minimum of 3065 cals, 280g protein)

what do you think?

budd_2040 said:
thnks lionhead. i appreciate that..thats about where i thought i was at. not the easiest to attain naturally either. this is the diet i was thinking of doing after summer. something reasonable but where i dont have to worry about eating out during the week etc.

2 eggs with 3/4 cup eggs whites (230 cals, 30g protein)
3/4-1 cup oatmeal before cooked with cup unsweetened applesauce and cinnamon on top of oatmeal with splenda (275 cals, 15g protein)

snack-

lunch-

snack-

2 scoops protein shake (270 cal, 52 g protein, 4g sugar), 1 unsweetened cup applesauce (50 calories)

dinner-

snack before bed-

1 spoonful of natural peanut butter (100 cals)

(minimum of 3065 cals, 280g protein)

what do you think?

sounds good, but dont be afraid of the carbs if you are lookin for mass. you are right on the money on the protein bit, and 3000 kcal sounds good imo.

to maintain my current weight at 180..about 2100-2300 is my current cal intake..so bumping it up to 3000 + and mostly clean cals should do the trick imo

budd_2040 said:
to maintain my current weight at 180..about 2100-2300 is my current cal intake..so bumping it up to 3000 + and mostly clean cals should do the trick imo

Try to eat 180-200G protein with REAL food (Chicken,Steak,Eggs,Fish),then another 70-90G with protein shakes.The natural way would be to have a small shake with 25g CARBS...12g protein right before your workout then fruit or glucose right after(B4 you shower to leave after!!) then a protein shake 20 later.The shake can digest in about 90 min if you have 40g and under of protein so you can have another 35-40 protein asap!

are you natty or done any cycles? Dude, if you are 10% bf, then I think I'm at 25%..good work, keep it up.

why do people bump threads that are 8 months old??

If he's still around i'm curious though how fat he used to be. Did anyone notice those horrible stretch marks on his side....Dang

Good job if you had to lose that much fat

DirkMoneyshot said:
If he's still around i'm curious though how fat he used to be. Did anyone notice those horrible stretch marks on his side....Dang

You think those are bad? I've seen worse ones on skinny kids. A lot of people get them from growth spurts.

Back