Rate my pics...

joy4u

No Pain No Gain...
Please tell me am I doing well????What will i have to improve more?

Last edited:
I am 21 years old, and normally eat 6 - 7 meals everyday... I am training myself for 1 and half year, before this i trained for two years in 2000 and 2001 and then i left working out for some reasons then i have joined again from last year...currently i am on the fourth week of my decca and test cycle....i do not have much body fat may be about 10%...

what was your height and weight before you started the cycle? It looks as if your doing pretty good if this was your first cycle. I'd just like to know what you looked like before you started juicing.

i am 5 foot 4 inch tall...Before I started workout i was about 47 kgs.. then after i joined the training very soon i got up to 50 kgs then it took time for me to go to 60 kgs....Now i am only 62 kgs....

Last edited:
Not to sound...i don't know, it is just that your back really to me doesn't match your front. If that makes sence.

i weigh about 136.4 pounds right now....i know that my back does not match the front but i cannot understand why it this happening???i am even unable to see my wide traps from the front..may be it is because of the shadow behind...

it seems your back has over developed in comparison to everything else..especially your inner back muscles.. I think it is your posture and pose from the front that keeps your lats hidden.

right now i am lacking with my legs...But i have started working hard on them for a month...I will post their shots within some months...

He's 136lbs, how do you critique someone who is a feather weight and has only been working out for a year and a half. Of course the symmetry won't be there and some body parts will be more developed than others. It takes time to build an even physique.

IMO someone your size doesn't need steroids, but I'm sure that goes in one ear and out the other.

stopping about 1/3 of his pulldowns/chinups and adding more benches and rows....superset them too. IMO.....

Easto said:
He's 136lbs, how do you critique someone who is a feather weight and has only been working out for a year and a half. Of course the symmetry won't be there and some body parts will be more developed than others. It takes time to build an even physique.
Agree.
Nice work for 1.5 years. Keep focusing at overall size.

I think you look good for the time you've invested.

The most noticeable thing to me is how high your lats are..... if you could bring them down and tie them in to your waist it would make a big difference. Also, throw in some extra tricep work along with some isolation chest movements.

Are you on right now? if not you would've fooled me, you seem to be holding some water. See how sharp you can get if you were to follow a slean diet for 12-14 weeks.

Good Luck

Not to sound...i don't know, it is just that your back really to me doesn't match your front. If that makes sence.

I feel you on that, i was thinking it was a different person, your wings look huge from the back, yet non-existant from the front.

Back