Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Spectro

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Blue Diamond

Votes: 16 6.9%

• Total voters
J

Juice Authority

We're always comparing different brands of AS but I haven't seen a poll that actually rates the labs by quality and consisteny.

Below is my rating:

1) LFC
2) EQL
3) BL
4) Supra
5) PVL
6) Perutech
7) C&K
8) API
9) IP

There are some others but these are the first six that come to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Doc. I wanted to keep this simple. But yes, PVL and LFC and PeruTech should be included. I'll see if I can edit the thread.

I can't edit the poll. One of the Mods have to do it for me. Please include Perutech, PVL and LFC in the poll.

Thanks..

I've had good experiences with Spectro and LFC. I hear Perutech is awesome. IP I wouldn't try for free and the rest I have yet to try.

ironfist said:
BD, C+K, and API all sell the exact same products...

This is news to me. So you're saying the they are all manufactured by the same lab?

bronco944 said:
Probubly use the same raw materials. ive seen bd lists, api and c&k lists and there not the same.

Me too, which is why I found Ironfist's statement odd.

Juice Authority said:
Me too, which is why I found Ironfist's statement odd.
I know a guy who has a direct hook-up to a Manufacturer, who sells to BD, and other various companies. BD isnt even his biggest client. This is probaly very true. I was told the manufacturer sells to over 11 pharmacuetical companies, and to other various underground labs. So this statement is probaly very true.

mvmaxx said:
Actually, Ironfist is absolutely correct.

I didn't say he wasn't. I just hadn't heard that before and each of the labs he mentioned have different products offerings. I know this because I have their lists.

Juice Authority said:
I didn't say he wasn't. I just hadn't heard that before and each of the labs he mentioned have different products offerings. I know this because I have their lists.

To the best of my knowledge, C+K makes the the tabs for the other companies. I've also heard rumor that there may be another company that makes the products for C+K but after seeing the bulk prices, i doubt it. They in turn sell to BD and API who market the products under their own label...Buy dbol tabs from all 3 places, you will find that they are all exactly the same.

BTW, EQL and Supra are awesome products...(even if Supra did discontinue their 100mg oil based Winstrol (winny) before i could try it)

ironfist said:
To the best of my knowledge, C+K makes the the tabs for the other companies. I've also heard rumor that there may be another company that makes the products for C+K but after seeing the bulk prices, i doubt it. They in turn sell to BD and API who market the products under their own label...Buy dbol tabs from all 3 places, you will find that they are all exactly the same.

Good info especially since the price of D-bol varies between all three of them. Thanks.

Back