Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Valopharm

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Spectro

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Blue Diamond

Votes: 16 6.9%

• Total voters
I dont want to seem like a total "rookie" but I am... just for my info what is LFC PVL and perutech, I know they are companies, but what sort of gears do they manufacture???????????

rpwhit777 said:
I dont want to seem like a total "rookie" but I am... just for my info what is LFC PVL and perutech, I know they are companies, but what sort of gears do they manufacture???????????

those labs pretty much have full lines, enth, deca, EQ, prop, fina, Winstrol (winny), etc

good deal I will talk to my source for more info on these labs and their products........How do you bros feel overall towards BDL and their products??????????

I haved used the LFC and now Quest stuff with great results so I am going with that.

I have also used Perutech Winnie and now Perutech Dbol and they both kick major ass!

Deepglute said:
I don't know if I'll get a straight answer to this, but how many of these UG Labs are based in Canada?

Also do each of these labs allow you to buy direct as IP does (if your furtunate to have their email addy)?

lots are from canada.

some you buy straight from the lab, most have reps though

I wish I can get my hands on some Quest...but I don't mind QV and I am actually trying to Perutech dbols and winny.....I hear great stuff about them, hope so:confused: :D

Only tried the PVL stuff... Super satisfied with my results.

It would be nice to write in brackets where each brand is from. Half of these I never heard of. Guess I've been hanging around the canadian boards too much.

Back