real or fake anavar?

somehugeguy

I just picked up a bottle of Atlas Pharmaceuticals Anavar. It says Anavar-10 Oxandrolone on it and it comes in 10mg x 100 green caps. Has anyone ever heard of this? I'm from Canada and wondering if this is legit stuff or not

i heard of it several times. BTW i can't compare you anavar to check and give you certitude about his legitymacy.

Yup.. Never seen them green though, they were white. But bottle is same and I havent seen them in over a year so could have switched to green..

But atlas is gtg

same

yo guy, i just got the same anaver except the caps are white... the bottle is the exact same... if yours was open before you baught it then someone is screwing with your shit, but if not then it is simply the company useing diffrent colour caps, so its no big deal... every oral from atlas use the same plastic little caps, i don't think colour matters, it is a UGL remember hahahaaha!

everyone ive seen has been white caps, i have a friend that uses 10 a day so he's seen alot of them and said they're white

They used to be white, but were recently changed to green. I have both white and green. I just got some LipoEx from Atlas and they used to be red, but are now white. Things change, no big deal. as long as the product keeps working I'm not complaining.

Holy shit...green white...purple....I haven't yet to hear that they are counterfeited..its almost like they need to send out a memo with there list every month as to what colour there capsules they are going to be so we dont get these threads anymore.. lol

atlas pharm

I have been useing this samme lab not for 2 years and useing products from winstrol, sust250, tren300, test 400, test prop, anivar, d-bo, decca, masteron eth, clomed and novla with awesome results, hands down one of the best labs i have used period and have many friends to agreee with me!! you good to go on that anivar.. i ususaly see greeen caps only once white. both same results. as for the bottle beaing sealed i would never buy siomething not sealed. fyi

Train Hard

I had Winstrol (winny) tabs from them last year, I think they might have even been overdosed cause it dried up my joints BIG TIME!!!
Not sure on what you have but same brand I had last year and was good.

Back