really low test? picture inside what you guys think?

Holy cow! You sir are the bonafide winner of the lowest total testosterone I've ever seen. Not to scare you or anything, but that level of testosterone (assuming it's accurate - labs do make mistakes) is dangerous to your health! DEFINITELY work with your doc to not only determine if this is secondary or primary hypogonadism, but if testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is a necessity - do it legitimately. How are you feeling? I had four times your levels and felt like death incarnate!

Holy cow! You sir are the bonafide winner of the lowest total testosterone I've ever seen. Not to scare you or anything, but that level of testosterone (assuming it's accurate - labs do make mistakes) is dangerous to your health! DEFINITELY work with your doc to not only determine if this is secondary or primary hypogonadism, but if testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is a necessity - do it legitimately. How are you feeling? I had four times your levels and felt like death incarnate!

some people dont notice it, i had 159 before even being diagnosed and i felt perfectly fine, if i didn't get the idea of wantgn to see if i had some awessome test i never would of found out, would of been that skinny kid working out and not making progress

some people dont notice it, i had 159 before even being diagnosed and i felt perfectly fine, if i didn't get the idea of wantgn to see if i had some awessome test i never would of found out, would of been that skinny kid working out and not making progress

True, I guess we do learn to accept a measure of a poor quality of life - but DAMN. I can't remember off the top of my head, but there literally is a clinical level of testosterone deficiency that is considered life-threatening due to complete metabolic shut-down among other processes that can no longer function. 31.7ng/dL! My head is still trying to wrap around that figure. :spin:

True, I guess we do learn to accept a measure of a poor quality of life - but DAMN. I can't remember off the top of my head, but there literally is a clinical level of testosterone deficiency that is considered life-threatening due to complete metabolic shut-down among other processes that can no longer function. 31.7ng/dL! My head is still trying to wrap around that figure. :spin:

everyone's different.....plus maybe its a mistake, id def get that blood work redone, mistakes do happen and remember op, humans write this stuff so maybe she meant t put like 531 rather then 31.

Guys on trt. You think it's safer on hpta just running 8 weeks prop and tbol then tren? Or would that run the same risk of trt.

i feel like shit thats why i went to get this done cause i feel something was wrong ppl tell me you look the same but i know my body my arms was 18 1/2 now they 16inc i went fro 230 to 190 in matter of days i feel it you know,so im just gona do a lil test e for now im not ready to lose my gain just yet so if i have to keep pinin my self forever so be it lol

everyone's different.....plus maybe its a mistake, id def get that blood work redone, mistakes do happen and remember op, humans write this stuff so maybe she meant t put like 531 rather then 31.

i dont think is a mistake bro i feel my body shotin down i dont even wana hit the gym most of the time i just wana sleep all day, i slap my dick left and right and the shit dont wana move! lol deff no test in my body :(

Looks liked testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is in your life path man. Do it properly and dial every little detail in right otherwise there could be some harm done. I hope you have good insurance.

Looks liked TRT is in your life path man. Do it properly and dial every little detail in right otherwise there could be some harm done. I hope you have good insurance.

yea it doesnt look good for me now,yea i got free insurance for now dont know for how long tho

Back