Really need some advice.

D.J.

i started a cycle 2 weeks ago of test-c 200mg injection 1ml a week and 20 to 30 mg a day of oral D-bol 10mg 100 tab. i was planning on running deca on the 3rd or 4th week also. the day after my 2nd test shot i got an injury non related that caused me to take antibiotics. i had been eating the oral dbol for one week and stopped when i had to take antibiotics. in the 3 to 4 days of taking antibiotics i became nauseated to the point of vomiting and flush pink skin. i stopped taking them and felt better right away. so i started the oral D-bol again. but i noticed my nipples felt like pins and needles behind them, not itchy or sensitive just hurt to press down on them. this was 2 days ago and now today i am having a hard time getting an erection!!! also today is the day im supposed to do my 3rd shot of test!!! i believe i'm showing high estrogen symptoms?, the only thing i have on hand is 10 tabs of 50mg clomid (clomiphene citrate ) with 50 more tabs on order and should be here in 5 days at the most. my friend has nolvadex i can pick up tomorrow. what should i do? stop cycle all together or run it with one of these? if i run it with one which one and which one should i save for pct? im 36 years old 6'1'' 207lbs with no health issues so far. a person i know got me on this gear and up and disappeared on me! i have no one to contact on this matter

You're cycle is no good bro. 200mg a wk is probably about what your body is putting out naturally, if not a little more. Plus it sounds like your test is bunk. You wouldn't have high estro from test already. You should stop all together. Start post cycle therapy (pct), usually it 2 wks after your last test shot but if your gear is bunk I'd start now. Clomid 50/50/50/50 (50mg everyday for 4 wks) since that's what you have on hand. Well you have some of it on hand (always always always have everything you need for your cycle including post cycle therapy (pct), before you start)

Now as far as your dbol and deca goes. Dbol should be ran 40-50mg a wk for 4-6 wks so you don't have enough even at 20-30mg for 4 wks. Deca should be ran at 400mg a wk at the minimum and for 12 wks minimum and your test needs to be ran higher then deca so you don't get deca dick.

Sounds like you jumped into something you definitely should of done your research on. Gear is nothing to play with and you can really fuck yourself up. But there are safe ways and proper ways to do a cycle. Stick around here and research and get a proper cycle lay out and post cycle therapy (pct) that's solid and safe. First cycle should be test only btw. Anyways goodluck and welcome to ology.

Colt thanks man. I'm gonna do what you said. I totally jumped into this with out the proper knowledge. I'll take my clomid 50mg a day for 4 weeks and if i decide to try this again i will learn everything i need to know before hand.
Thanks brother.

Colt thanks man. I'm gonna do what you said. I totally jumped into this with out the proper knowledge. I'll take my clomid 50mg a day for 4 weeks and if i decide to try this again i will learn everything i need to know before hand.
Thanks brother.

No problem bro. That's what this place is for. Tons of good info and people on here and stick around a little bit and you'll find a legit place to get your shit and you won't have to worry about limp dick!

I think most people look back at thier first cycles and think what the hell was i doing. Just read as much about everything your planning on yousing as you can and if you have questions then ask on here!

The help i've had since i started coming on this forum has been great, it's definitely the best forum i've been on by far.

I've been helped on diet, cycles, gyno, pct, hcg.

Holy shit!!! A newbie that took a vets (Colt) advice and didn't argue it or say, "Come on Brah!!! Come on Brah!!! Come on Brah!!!"

Good Job D.J. Yeah bro. Research the fuck out of this shit. Your cycle was no good.... There is so much great knowledge on here. Start with reading all of the stickies and that will give you a great base to start your research with.

Holy shit!!! A newbie that took a vets (Colt) advice and didn't argue it or say, "Come on Brah!!! Come on Brah!!! Come on Brah!!!"

Good Job D.J. Yeah bro. Research the fuck out of this shit. Your cycle was no good.... There is so much great knowledge on here. Start with reading all of the stickies and that will give you a great base to start your research with.

Hahaha I'm far from a vet bro! But very very true. Good to see someone open to advice. Makes a huge difference talking to a mature adult then a snot nose skinny punk ass kid. Kind of refreshing.

Hahaha I'm far from a vet bro! But very very true. Good to see someone open to advice. Makes a huge difference talking to a mature adult then a snot nose skinny punk ass kid. Kind of refreshing.

True that. You may not be a vet like some of the hard core vets on here. But, I follow your stuff. You give solid advice and add a lot to the board.... You gonna give that Tren a go I saw you asking about?

Thanks bro!

Yeah I'm leaning Towards it. Still have alot of researching to do but it's definitely very appealing to me and I feel like I'm ready for it.

Back