reaschology

Aboot said:
Yes they are good. Packs arrive within a 2-3 days usually if you are in the US.
no disrespect but i dont think your opinion holds much value considering your a mod for the site.Thats like going out to eat and asking the waiter if the foods good.

I'm a mod on another forum that has nothing to do with bodybuilding or anything like this. We have sponsors I vouch for some and some I don't. I have heard others say good thigs about them also. But it's always healthy to second guess people. Now can anyone answer the question about how to go about the measuring of these liquids?

Cheff said:
I'm a mod on another forum that has nothing to do with bodybuilding or anything like this. We have sponsors I vouch for some and some I don't. I have heard others say good thigs about them also. But it's always healthy to second guess people. Now can anyone answer the question about how to go about the measuring of these liquids?
lol your mod on another forum..but you dont know that the liquids come with something to measure the liquid lol.Once you have your liquid you put the desired amout into the the liquid measurer and your ready to begin.Then you put the liquid into your mouth and swallow.Or you can buy empty capsules and put the liquid into them.

Cheff said:
i misread the beginning of your post.I'm sorry.

The form I'm on has nothing to do with bodybuilding it's for my work. I understand that you do that but do you get to measure out the exact mg on that thanks.

WTF r u doing said:
no disrespect but i dont think your opinion holds much value considering your a mod for the site.Thats like going out to eat and asking the waiter if the foods good.
:wtf:

WTF r u doing said:

And your opinion holds value cause you have 65 post total.....WTF is right.

lonewing said:
And your opinion holds value cause you have 65 post total.....WTF is right.
I dont have an opinion on the stores products because i never used them.So i dont know how my opinion could hold value if i never gave one.lol... :sleep:

DADAWG said:
I stand by what i said.The content in which i made my statement holds no disrespect at all imo.Its the truth. I go back to my same point of coarse the waiter will say the food is good it may very well be.But you dont take his opinion at face value.

WTF r u doing said:
I dont have an opinion on the stores products because i never used them.So i dont know how my opinion could hold value if i never gave one.lol... :sleep:

So if you have no opinion on the products wtf are you chiming in on a this thread for?

Researchology has good quality product and good turn around,other wise they wouldn't still be in business.

WTF r u doing said:
I stand by what i said.The content in which i made my statement holds no disrespect at all imo.Its the truth. I go back to my same point of coarse the waiter will say the food is good it may very well be.But you dont take his opinion at face value.

Funny, if you had half a clue as to what's going on, you'd know that Lion operates research-ology, as well as dozens of similar sites on other boards. There is nothing exclusive about the relationship between us and him, and if you start discounting Mod's input into anything around here, well, you're just simply ignorant on the subject at hand.

StoneColdNTO said:
Funny, if you had half a clue as to what's going on, you'd know that Lion operates research-ology, as well as dozens of similar sites on other boards. There is nothing exclusive about the relationship between us and him, and if you start discounting Mod's input into anything around here, well, you're just simply ignorant on the subject at hand.
I didnt know that i stand corrected.I'm a member of many other boards and have never seen this store anywhere.Both end in -ology so mostly everyone would think the store is part of the board.

lonewing said:
So if you have no opinion on the products wtf are you chiming in on a this thread for?

Researchology has good quality product and good turn around,other wise they wouldn't still be in business.
Its very difficult having a conversation with you.Its really not that hard to understand.I have never said they didnt have good products or anything of that matter because i wouldnt know.The reason i chimed in was to give my opinion about one of the mods posts.I will chime in whenever i feel like it,thats what a forum is for.Just because a mod says something doesnt mean someone else has to agree with them.I was not disrespectful at any time.

Back