Rebeccas show pics

who gave u neg karma? maybe you need to spread positive karma first. beca - impossible that you're single, unless you're an evil psycho &%#!@? or maybe you just photograph well. at any rate, everyone seems to agree: hot pics, hot body, and really cute hair.

No actually i dont think i photograph well. Im single but havent always been. Just bad choices in men thats for sure. I need to start looking for other things then what i normally do i guess. Im a very nice girl. By the way, what is neg repped mean?

hit the little icon to the right of your red/green dot (under your name, profile, avatar). you can give someone positive comments or negative. then, goto the very top of the webpage and hit User CP. this'll show if anyone has given you positive/negative 'points'. being that you're a girl, and a single sexy one at that, you'll get massive amounts of positive karma.

as for photographing: your pics look solid to everyone, although a bit blurry (on purpose?). cut/modify one of them for use as your avatar.

Thats why when i posted i said i didnt get professional ones yet, they take time. These were from my camera that my trainer took but he obviously didnt know how to use the camera. Most of them did come out blurry. Those were actually some of the lease blurry. I will put up a new one when i get good ones. They actually dont do me justice really, i dont think. rickbayardi.com is supposed to post them on his site after he gets back from the olympia, thats who held the wv cup. im still waiting to see if they put any on npcnewsonline. Until then i have to patiently wait for the prof. ones. As far as the negative feedback, i must of hit one of them by accident on someone, whoever that was that said that. Oops, didnt mean to, i didnt even know what those were for. Sorry, if i did that.

yeah, i got hit by unattributable negative rep too. you're suppose to include your name in the comments, if you have a pair.

beca- what's your workout schedule, diet, and stats?

yeah, i wish i could compete against those girls. maybe after the nationals but as far as i know i have to win a national competition first, right?????

Damn you look awesome. Very pretty face too. Total package, will you be my second wife?

rebecca68 said:
sure, thats what i have always wanted to be :)
:laugh3: I do dishes and wash laundry. I'm pretty good looking too.:D

Really though, you look great.

And the offer still stands.:D

Rebecca, you look great, hun! Big congrats on your win!

So are you just aiming for Nationals next year, or do you have any closer shows that you are looking at?

Im actually debating on the pgh show in May. I havent really decided yet but it looks that way. Figure it wouldnt hurt to have more practice before nationals considering ive only done two shows so far. Im sure nationals are alot tougher but i dont really know to much yet, still trying to get all the info i can. Always looking for advice.

Back