Received Results From My First Blood Test

Damn Yankee

Ok Dudes, received the results from my first blood test from Private Labs MD. As suggested on here, I purchased the basic female hormone panel for $59. I am still on the Maximus Conservative Protocal and am 10 weeks in. Prior to beginning testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), my test level was 300 and I had most of the symptoms less the libido issue. I do not know what my Estradiol was when I started.

The results show the following:

My Estradiol at 29.0 ML of 7.6-42.6

My Test level >1500 NG/DL of 348-1197

My RBC 5.96 High of 4.10-5.60

MY ALT (SGPT) is High 56 IU/L of 0-55

My Hemoglobin 17.6 of 12.5-17.0

My Hematocrit 52.4 of 36.0-50.0%

My Glocose 100 High of 65-99 MG/DL

I am feeling good other than some achne issues on my chest, and upper back. This report has two pages worth of numbers, what else should I be looking for ?

They did not list a Free Test #, and only listed one E # as well. What else should I be listing for you're review ? I appreciate your help, and your input !!!

I ordered from private md last night and driving to CT from new jersey on Tuesday. If you take a close look at the hormone female test it's only the test level. Doesn't give you the free test which sucks. I'm a little worried about the results. My last test in march had my lh and fsh both below 1. However my test levels were high. I want kids and I am 32. It's amazing to me how much this really is a science when it comes to test and estrogen.

As for your question check out this thread.

High hematocrit, hemoglobin, RBC

Hope u find out everything is ok

I figured based on reading other threads I would need to begin donating blood on more occasions than I normally do. The number that has me somewhat concerned is my SGPT Liver rating of 56 which is considered High.

I am not a drinker, and by that I mean I may drink socially 2-3 times a year if that, and I have the occasional beer. I don't and never have been a user of social drugs of any kind and this is my first exposure to a AAS or Test use. I have increased my Vitamin A use to help with the increased acne I am seeing, and I occasionally take 800 MG Motrin as I have had two back surgery's in the last 8 years.

What safe products are out there that can assist with the lowering of my SGPT score ? Thanks Dudes

You're doing the equivalent of 300 mg a a week, maximus's conservative protocal is 200mg e5d .. That's a light cycle. I was on the same and got the same test results. I then dropped to 150 and levels were still climbing and test was 1469 the morning of my shot. Like you my liver numbers were also a tad high, I also don't drink except maybe 3x a year.

So now I'm at 100mg e5d. Yes do give blood soon. I felt much better after that.
Other than that you're on way too much test to safely stay on permanently, very few people need that much. And obviously youre taking too much.

Last edited:
When I first strated my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I felt really good within 3-4 weeks and then it started to backslide a little. I just received my first script re-fill and yes I will need to reduce my dosage, and I am donating blood tomorrow. I dont have any peak or valley feelings between dosages, but that could be due to the high level of Test I had in my system ? I am considering going to less test and injecting every 84 hours like others here, while trying to keep my E level the same.

Back