Recent 3J Nutrition Client Before and After Pictures

That's brilliant! Attack me personally because I think that a woman who takes male hormones in excess, looks like a man.

for someone who is stating fallacies youre sure quick to make assumptions..

she actually has never ever used anabolics... lol

so again and as a final warning, do not be disrespectful to my clients..

do you see how you were trying to change the subject talking about there was no before photo??

if you just kindly asked where the before photo was i would have posted it... i thought i pasted it in here..

instead you acted like a disrespectful teenager...

get your shit together... or i will show you the door

enjoy ology :D

What does that have to do with you being disrespectful?

If I were you I'd quiet down now...

Ok,

I apologize for offending you.

Let's try this again...

3J,

That woman truly looks like she busted her butt in the gym, and was very dedicated with her diet that you helped her with.

Could you possibly post a before pic of her, so we can all see her amazing transformation?

Ok,

I apologize for offending you.

Let's try this again...

3J,

That woman truly looks like she busted her butt in the gym, and was very dedicated with her diet that you helped her with.

Could you possibly post a before pic of her, so we can all see her amazing transformation?

absolutely!!

i would have taken a quarter of that and still been more than happy to do so..

let me get permission from her to use specific pics and ill edit the thread shortly...

thank you

Don't worry, her secret is safe with me. I don't think anyone else even noticed. *wink, wink*

I'm guessing you don't know what proper nutrition and training can do for you.. Its ok.. Youre entitled to an opinion

I'm guessing you don't know what proper nutrition and training can do for you.. Its ok.. Youre entitled to an opinion
Oh I do know what proper nutrition and training can do. I see it in the amazing transformations that you help these dedicated people achieve!

Keep up the great work. You are really good at what you do!

But please don't piss on me and tell me it's raining. As good as you are at what you do, and as dedicated as some are, a woman doesn't transform like that with training and proper nutrition alone.

And I can see you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. You should be loyal to your clients. But as knowledgeable as you are, you also know that excessive use of AAS by anyone, especially women, is not healthy.

Since you said I'm entitled to my opinion, there it is. Thank you for allowing me to say it.

Oh I do know what proper nutrition and training can do. I see it in the amazing transformations that you help these dedicated people achieve!

Keep up the great work. You are really good at what you do!

But please don't piss on me and tell me it's raining. As good as you are at what you do, and as dedicated as some are, a woman doesn't transform like that with training and proper nutrition alone.

And I can see you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. You should be loyal to your clients. But as knowledgeable as you are, you also know that excessive use of AAS by anyone, especially women, is not healthy.

Since you said I'm entitled to my opinion, there it is. Thank you for allowing me to say it.

If that's how you truly feel I believe your own shortcomings are being projected on other people in your eyes.. Ill say it again, she has never ever used anabolics.. That is 100 percent natty..

I can understand if you don't believe me.. Genetics are what they are.. Some poses more potential than others ..

I wouldn't want to live in a world where I didn't believe a person could naturally achieve that level of physique.. It would be a sad world to live in

I think the girl in question looks pretty and did a great job getting in shape and 3j did a great job on his end to of course as always. I've seen some amazing transformation pics of 3j's clients. Lol before I was a mod I even private messaged one of his clients trying to find out his secrets. I thought the dude must have been on some kind of special mixture of something and it really did turn out to be 3j's diet plan that turned the dude into a beast. 3j is a all around cool dude and is a master of nutritional advice.

I think the girl in question looks pretty and did a great job getting in shape and 3j did a great job on his end to of course as always. I've seen some amazing transformation pics of 3j's clients. Lol before I was a mod I even private messaged one of his clients trying to find out his secrets. I thought the dude must have been on some kind of special mixture of something and it really did turn out to be 3j's diet plan that turned the dude into a beast. 3j is a all around cool dude and is a master of nutritional advice.

there is no magic pill.. no wizardry or witchcraft involved..

its proper nutrition and training that gets the job done...

the client has declined to allow her before pic to be posted..

thanks for your patience in waiting.. have a nice new year

Well, since this is a before and after thread, and there's no before, wouldn't it be appropriate to remove the picture?

Well, since this is a before and after thread, and there's no before, wouldn't it be appropriate to remove the picture?

You seem to be poking at this for no reason.. Are you trying to provoke me? How about you quiet down now? Esp since you're not the one to dictate anything that I do

Thanks and enjoy ology :D

You seem to be poking at this for no reason.. Are you trying to provoke me? How about you quiet down now? Esp since you're not the one to dictate anything that I do

Thanks and enjoy ology :D

3j I'm so sorry.. Its obvious I wasn't spanked enough as a child and never learned how to respect people. Of course I was acting like a keyboard warrior behind my computer.. I have wasted away my life and have nothing better to do than sit here and act like a bitch made ass idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
3j I'm so sorry.. Its obvious I wasn't spanked enough as a child and never learned how to respect people. Of course I was acting like a keyboard warrior behind my computer.. I have wasted away my life and have nothing better to do than sit here and act like a bitch made ass idiot.

I'm glad you've come to your senses!

Run your mouth again and I'll show you the door.. Ok?

Enjoy ology :D

I'm glad you've come to your senses!

Run your mouth again and I'll show you the door.. Ok?

Enjoy ology :D

So I ran my mouth and got banned for 7 days.. I didn't learn my lesson

Last edited by a moderator:
Back