recent pic, wondering my current bf

I can stretch my arms up and see abs big fucking deal

It is weird that early in the morning I can see mine but throughout the day they start to disappear. Not that I give a fuck about abs just an observation.

I see ripped in here so we will have a better bf% estimate for OP soon lol

Bro thats a little harsh. Id say no more than 25 no less than 20

No fucking way bud. I would guess 21% - 24% based on that pic. 28% is where people start to look kind of gross lol.

Does any nutrition and training expert have a good number for this guy?
I'd have to say thats me and he's fairly close to 30%....to get in shape hed need to lose 70lbs....seriously..
There is no way I am 20 percent bf, I will take a better pic in better lighting, when I flex my stomach my abs pop and u can see them, my calipers have me at 8-9mm suprailliac skinfold
Also I'll try to take a pic fasted in the am.instead of 6 meals in me and a bunch of water as well
You are delusional........just kidding ...........but seriously.

I'd have to say thats me and he's fairly close to 30%....to get in shape hed need to lose 70lbs....seriously..

You are delusional........just kidding ...........but seriously.

You are a savage bud lol. This guy exists only to sell supplements and crush people's dreams. If he's at 30% then I am probably about 26% right now according to your standards, so thanks for fucking up my day champ.

Strong forum name too

Nowhere neAR 30 percent that's delusional
Here is a pic just taken right now with no pump.and a couple meals in me on my low carb day
So 30 percent huh lol

Nowhere neAR 30 percent that's delusional
Here is a pic just taken right now with no pump.and a couple meals in me on my low carb day
So 30 percent huh lol

Your the last person in the world that shoul be talking shit, you look horrible. Wtd have you done in 3 years? If you have to get down to single digits to see something that resembles muscle thats not a good sign. You show nothing flat ass chest no seperatioN anywhere and a poor attempt to hide your body by putting arms in front of you. Seriously wtf is that?

Lmao, jealous bro?
That I don't have wings of fire like yourself?
Didn't know your bottom portion is suppose to be bigger then your lats
To many potato chips for yourself bra

Last edited:
Here's another one

You think you look like you lift? Talking shit about Clman he puts you and me to shame and doesnt even blast as much as us. At least you can see my muscle im blown away and curious what you actually see when you look at yourself. Your tren is fucken garbage my god i cant believe you have the balls to talk shit to anyone, thats what lets me know something is not right up there.

Point is you cant look better right now shirtless or with a shirt this fat guy puts you to shame.... and for your info your fat too lmao

you're juicing right now?

are you really 3 years into your lifting?

what have you run/are you running?

you on a dirty bulk?

you are holding a lot of water, but bro.. easy 22-24% bf

and I'm a fat fuck, 14% easily, so no hating here

cut some of that mush, get lean man..

you're juicing right now?

are you really 3 years into your lifting?

what have you run/are you running?

you on a dirty bulk?

you are holding a lot of water, but bro.. easy 22-24% bf

and I'm a fat fuck, 14% easily, so no hating here

cut some of that mush, get lean man..

When i joined ology matt was like 6 months in a tren blast. Me being a newb i talked shit to him for not doing pct. I went a year and a half before realizing guys here were giving me bad advice and was getting shitty gear from various sponsors not from here. Matt went full blast from the start i have going another year and a half now not coming off at all 1 of those years with no gym.

Thats why im like wtf has matt been doing for 3 years. Its comical that he brings up my tren use hes just as bad if not worse than me when it comes to tren and he has 2 years of tren on me. He does 1 cut and feels hes special and everyone is just hating on him, hes always been like that has a huge ego and a blind one at that.....

I don't feel everyone is hating
I could care less, my point is I am on my cut now and I will once again get lean again, won't.take me long

Back