recent pic, wondering my current bf

Tough to say, get a DEXA scan, that's really the only way to know. I was way higher BF % than I thought, DEXA measures visceral fat too which you can't determine by looking in the mirror.

Here's another one
There is no way your steroids are real. No fucking way in hell. Even someone who eats shitty as fuck and doesnt take any gear could look 10× better than these pics you posted. You should take them down, you are embarrassing yourself. There is no way...you eat what you say you eat....train the way you say you train....and gear the way you say you gear....and look this shitty. CMON MAN

Time to be honest with yourself

Last edited:
There is no way your steroids are real. No fucking way in hell. Even someone who eats shitty as fuck and doesnt take any gear could look 10× better than these pics you posted. You should take them down, you are embarrassing yourself. There is no way...you eat what you say you eat....train the way you say you train....and gear the way you say you gear....and look this shitty. CMON MAN

Thats not what tren does in his pics inwas eating like shit and still gained more muscle than that seriously i was waiting on other comments

Your a fuckin joke clman, u get a peak on those biceps yet or what, to a dude that takes pics a million miles away, to a dude that days he weighs 240lbs and u look nothing like 240lbs
As for 49er again u are fat, I proved my point last year and will prove my point again this year this is only the beginning of my cut, unbelievable the shit u 2 stir up and look like shit and come up with exc uses
Clman u don't look like u run gear man

Okay I'll use these bro, again I am in between, currently on a cut so I will once again look my best but here ya go, hands down I beat u on stage bra

Matt look at my chest. And then look at your gyno. Then look back at my chest. And then back at your gyno one last time. I win

Back