recipe for talets

joropower

Hi,
I just bought a small tablet press. I am interested if anyone here can give me the formula what to put in the tablets instead of the steroid powders.

A tablet press or a capping machine? If it's a tablet press, that's freaking awesome, I always heard they were rare and expensive. Basically you have to make a tablet/cap with your filler of choice and weigh the final product (just the powder if it's a capsule). Then subtract out how much steroid you want in each cap. Take that amount of filler and add steroid powder. There's a long ass procedure of adding a little bit at a time and fully mixing with mortar and pestle. Then cap them up.

Example (hypothetical easy numbers):

- after making ten test caps you weigh out the powder and it comes to 1g
- you want to make Winstrol (winny) caps at 25mg potency
- 10 caps x 25mg = 250mg (.25g)
- 1g of filler - .25g of Winstrol (winny) = .75g of filler
- .75g filler + .25g Winstrol (winny) = 1g of final mixture to be capped
- cap/press that shit once you have it thoroughly mixed

that's great if you got a real tablet press, but i wouldn't go announcing it over the Net...

unless you aren't in the states.

That doesnt make ANY sence. He buys a tablet press, a VERY pricey and hard-to-get item. Not to mention LE has thier eyes on most presses in the US - if you get one you best be sure its off the back of a truck or something.

Then he comes here and asks for a recipe for tablets?? Thats like buying a Porsche GT and then asking which peddle makes the car "go fast".

DougoeFre5h said:
That doesnt make ANY sence. He buys a tablet press, a VERY pricey and hard-to-get item. Not to mention LE has thier eyes on most presses in the US - if you get one you best be sure its off the back of a truck or something.

Then he comes here and asks for a recipe for tablets?? Thats like buying a Porsche GT and then asking which peddle makes the car "go fast".

That's why I'm pretty sure it is a capsule maker.

bleachcola said:
That's why I'm pretty sure it is a capsule maker.

true. But the thread title does say 'recipe for talets'...

maybe that's some sort of French pastry???

DougoeFre5h said:

btw, you're analogies are getting sooooo snappy.

Fag.:D

RJH90210 said:

That was my first thought. I thought I was in a baking forum for a second.

RJH90210 said:

Lost in translation perhaps? But then again, he's prob not in the US and English may be a second language. Dude prob has a pill press, I just found it unlikely.

Hi again,
Sorry for the mistake in the first post. Yes, I really bought a small tablet press from a manifacturer in China. And yes I dont live neither in USA or England. I am from Eastern Europe. The press cost me 2000 USD and I bought it because for more than a year I have a very good powder supplier and thought that making oil and water suspensions isnt the only thing I can do. I think I wont be wrong if I say that the whole our community is pissed with the fakes. So I am absolutely serious about asking how to make tablets, not capsules. I want to say that I learned a lot from your posts here about the homebrewing of steroids.
Best regards to all.

You need to use a sugar based compound that is granular and designed specifically for compressing tablets. Also, you will need some magnesium stearate to act as a lubricant when pressing the tablet. The sugar blends are pre-made and sold in 25kg sacks. I can't remember the names of any though so you'll have to search google. Some often contain starch too and the necessary amount of magnesium. They are used commonly by companies such as pfizer etc... so you could check the back of some common tablets in your local supermarket.
You can't simply compress powders and expect them to bind together.

Making tablets requires machinery that will churn out around 5000 an hour without any effort from the operator. Capping requires the use of a manual machine that takes ages and is very much an inaccurate method by comparison, that is unless you have a 30 grand to drop on an automatic capper. Tablet machines start at around $2000, manual cappers about $19.99, and automatic cappers at around $30,000.

Back