Reconstituting igf1 lr3 help

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
I keep reading that you can mix bac with ifg but I also read you should use acidic acid. What the proper way

I've read the same thing and I'm curious.

Curious about where to get acetic acid that's injectable. Curious to know if it stings. And curious to know how much less effective life you get if you use BAC water

Acetic acid is what's in vinegar if you are wondering. You can buy 20% white vinegar at the store for peanuts, but would you want to inject it?

Acetic Acid for Injection does Sting, because it's Destroying Skin Tissue.
And Bacteriostatic Water isn't good if your IGF-1 LR-3 isn't done in a day or so.

If you want any Peptide to be usable for up to 30 Days, without Degradation.
Then you should be using NaCl 0.9% also known as Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride.

NaCl 0.9% is Ph Adjusted, and this is why any Peptide won't degrade as quickly (Ph is 5.3, so it's Acidic)................. JP
P.S.
He's where I go and what I buy.

https://bacteriostaticwater.com/sodium-chloride-10ml

Curious about where to get acetic acid that's injectable. Curious to know if it stings. And curious to know how much less effective life you get if you use BAC water

Acetic acid is what's in vinegar if you are wondering. You can buy 20% white vinegar at the store for peanuts, but would you want to inject it?

good point there bossman.

works great to get sorted out.

Back