Red dragon sucks!!!!!!!

cokezero

I am banned!
If any of you get suckered into buying red dragon with russian writing on it and the russian flag looking sign then throw it in the trash and punch the freaking idiot who brought it to you. I'm sick of the underground labs that make crap. What happened to the days of real pharm grade gear?? I did 3 weeks of Dbol at 25 mgs a day and not a single thing. I gained one pound, but that was from my diet and hard training. Not to mention the 400mgs of test E and 300 mgs of deca. I ran with it and after it. WORTHLESS JUNK!!! I did this same cycle a few years ago with Quality Vet and I freaking got jacked. I'm now going to run a similar cycle with some stuff called Vioxx Vet. Not holding my breath for any super gains because the website looks like a 5yr old copy and pasted everything on it and forgot to change the name of the steroid they were pasting it to. So deca, supertest 400, and I think enanthate all are the same thing and they call them all equipoise.. Just thought I would let everyone know.. Good luck..

And what do you mean deca, super test, and test E are all same and called EQ??

25mg dbol is not much anyway and why buy from these places when there are obvious options here.

Go to vioxxvet web site and you will see what I am talking about. When you click on the supertest 400 tab the paragraph starts out with "equipoise is for ....." then click on deca and it too starts out with "equipoise is for ...." As far as research here and I won't have a problem again. I DID!! And the responses were go for it bro it's whats in the vial that matters.. or my buddy did some and had great results.. "LIAR" As far as finding places on here all I seem to find is what they call legal steroids and I'm not looking for something that sounds and looks like the real deal I'm looking for the real deal. I appreciate the responses and welcome any other info. I have been researching vioxxvet now and all I'm seeing are old post with people saying they have some and they're wanting to know if anyone has heard of it. but no updates. If you have heard anything good or bad please feel free to speak your mind. thanks

Possibly he has tried and is at his wits end and wants something that is dosed right like legit Human Grade. Even then your still usually in need of an underground item that you can't get Human Grade.

I guess I missed that, but why be done with them? Seems like he just got burned on some bunk gear, EuroPh UGl Is solid stuff.

Yea, I mean I know we all would love Pharm/human grade stuff. I get that, I just think it sucks some losers make bunk gear to make a quick buck and burn guys like this. Makes it much harder and more expensive. Idunno.
Sorry to hear OP

cokezero, Hey man my bud and I tried Vioxx in January, I had their super test and deca, sorry to tell you it was SHIT. One of the post you might have seen was from my friend asking if anyone had heard of it, and he posted some picks. I shot half of a super test and deca with no results. Got BD and had great results. Throw that shit in the trash bro.

Man thats not what I wanted to hear but I would rather hear it now than in 15 weeks. Thanks bro. It's in the trash.

Here is the killer red dragon. You will get better gains off of Ibuprofen. At least it will take away pain if your hurting. If you come across this type of red dragon or vioxx vet stay away from it. I ran this dbol for 3 weeks and gained nothing..

cbar, hey bud Im from Texas. My connect bought cases of that Vioxx. That was the worst shit I,ve ever tried. Never seen the Red Dragon floatin around.:chainsaw:

cokezero, cbar, hey dudes, where in Texas do yall live? We can possibly use each others connects.:cool:

Back