Red pinpoint dots on skin after testosterone..

user99

Hello!

A year ago I started my first cycle of testosterone 250mg ew. After a couple of weeks I started getting red pinpoint dots on my arms, legs, chest and neck. I stopped the injections and went on post cycle therapy (pct) but that didn't make them go away and I still have about 150-200 dots which looks like the smallest on this image: http://www.merckmedicus.com/ppdocs/us/hcp/content/white/chapters/images/A02997-f15-15B.jpg

I later found out that the dots are clustering of small blood vessels and that it can occur when high levels of estrogen is around (women can get it from birth controls, estrogen treatment etc) and as you know men get their estrogen from testosterone that aromatizes.. After that discovery I took arimidex for two weeks but didn't really see any difference.

Has anyone experienced this problem or am I alone? Does someone know if they eventually vanish or if i'll have to live with this?

you took no anti oestro during your cycle of test ? how long lasted the cycle?

I've never seen this before.

You need to see a real physician for this problem.

I'm very skeptical that this was caused by estrogen, but I could be wrong.

g1234 said:
you took no anti oestro during your cycle of test ? how long lasted the cycle?
I took 10mg nolvadex ed during the cycle which only lasted 4 weeks because of this.

mranak said:
I've never seen this before.

You need to see a real physician for this problem.

I'm very skeptical that this was caused by estrogen, but I could be wrong.
It's called "cherry angiomas" and from all the information I've gone through it can happen of two more reasons, either liver failure (probably because the liver can't brake down the estrogen in the body) and of aging especially after 40.

My liver is fine and I'm in my mid 20's.

Last edited:
Intereseting i can honestly say ive never seen that before

That sounds like contaminated gear. It happens a lot if the content was exposed to air for a period of time, and/or any other reason....
little red dots all over the body is a reaction to contaminated gear. I have seen it before in a Canadian Test Suspension a friend took about 8 years ago. If you are breaking out like the chicken pocks, small bumps/rash everywhere in a certain area or all over. It is contaminated. Just stop using it all together and go to another brand. You will see, over time your bumps will clear up.
That gear was not stored properly I'm sure of this. Real gear gone bad. Was the bottle left in someone glove compartment? Exposed to light?, heated up, frozen....usually improper storage causes it.

Last edited:
JACKDAROIDER said:
That sounds like contaminated gear. It happens a lot if the content was exposed to air for a period of time, and/or any other reason....
little red dots all over the body is a reaction to contaminated gear. I have seen it before in a Canadian Test Suspension a friend took about 8 years ago. If you are breaking out like the chicken pocks, small bumps/rash everywhere in a certain area or all over. It is contaminated. Just stop using it all together and go to another brand. You will see, over time your bumps will clear up.
That gear was not stored properly I'm sure of this. Real gear gone bad. Was the bottle left in someone glove compartment? Exposed to light?, heated up, frozen....usually improper storage causes it.
It's not a rash and they don't itch. The dots are clearly clustering of blood vessels because they bleed if I put a needle in them compared to the skin next to a dot which doesn't bleed. And the testo was in ampoules not bottles.

Back