Refill Empty Vial With New Syringe

I am prescribed Testosterone Cypionate in the U.S.
My dose is 200mgs a week. I receive four 200 mg/ml vials per month.
I am in Colombia where I can buy Sustanon 250 over the counter for $20 USD and it’s clear in color, exactly like Testosterone Cypionate.
Has anyone ever re-filled a recently emptied vial using a fresh, new syringe?
Seems like a great way to save some money and hoard up on some extra Testosterone.

I am prescribed Testosterone Cypionate in the U.S.
My dose is 200mgs a week. I receive four 200 mg/ml vials per month.
I am in Colombia where I can buy Sustanon 250 over the counter for $20 USD and it***8217;s clear in color, exactly like Testosterone Cypionate.
Has anyone ever re-filled a recently emptied vial using a fresh, new syringe?
Seems like a great way to save some money and hoard up on some extra Testosterone.

no.

Back in the States I have a yet to be used vial that was dropped and sustained a small crack.
Can the contents of that vial be transferred to another that’s empty but not cracked?

How about using a coffee filter to filter it?

I’d much rather be grateful that I have dual citizenship and thus am not forced to permanently submit to the Freedumb of having to grovel before some ignorant doctor on a power trip in order to put into the body that I own a hormone of utmost importance nor do I have to live afraid of what I write or say about that hormone because Big Brother is watching me while Lee Greenwood’s lie about “America’s Freedumbs” plays in the background.

I’m only back in the US temporarily (eight months) to sell some inherited properties and then I’ll return to where I’ll once again have true freedom like a LARGE portion of the world does, so the minor inconvenience of using the scum that pass as doctors in the United States to get my Testosterone is just temporary, and it makes me beyond glad I don’t have to live there permanently.

Meanwhile though, enjoy those freedumbs.

I***8217;d much rather be grateful that I have dual citizenship and thus am not forced to permanently submit to the Freedumb of having to grovel before some ignorant doctor on a power trip in order to put into the body that I own a hormone of utmost importance nor do I have to live afraid of what I write or say about that hormone because Big Brother is watching me while Lee Greenwood***8217;s lie about ***8220;America***8217;s Freedumbs***8221; plays in the background.

I***8217;m only back in the US temporarily (eight months) to sell some inherited properties and then I***8217;ll return to where I***8217;ll once again have true freedom like a LARGE portion of the world does, so the minor inconvenience of using the scum that pass as doctors in the United States to get my Testosterone is just temporary, and it makes me beyond glad I don***8217;t have to live there permanently.

I hear you man hahaha. better to live far away from there.

I***8217;d much rather be grateful that I have dual citizenship and thus am not forced to permanently submit to the Freedumb of having to grovel before some ignorant doctor on a power trip in order to put into the body that I own a hormone of utmost importance nor do I have to live afraid of what I write or say about that hormone because Big Brother is watching me while Lee Greenwood***8217;s lie about ***8220;America***8217;s Freedumbs***8221; plays in the background.

I***8217;m only back in the US temporarily (eight months) to sell some inherited properties and then I***8217;ll return to where I***8217;ll once again have true freedom like a LARGE portion of the world does, so the minor inconvenience of using the scum that pass as doctors in the United States to get my Testosterone is just temporary, and it makes me beyond glad I don***8217;t have to live there permanently.

where do you live man?

where do you live man?

Dominican Republic.

The land where feminine, man adoring, available, hot young women abound, where you can buy Testosterone over the counter and even buy alcoholic beverages at drive thru windows in bars:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=d6j39yih30k

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ds9xVnkrYKY

And as for the Dominican women the DR has a #METOO movement also. Here's how it works:

You approach a hot young woman and say, "Hey baby, you are beautiful. I'd love to have sex"!

She says "ME TOO".

Then you both MOVE from there to a bedroom somewhere and have at it.

I LOVE the #MEETOO movement in Latin America.

Last edited:
If the vial is cracked and you want to transfer it to a new vial i'd recxoment if it's a small amount to get a syringe filter, a sterile vial(so you don't have to crimp/seal and sterilize that and peel your top off your original bottle. Then heat it to a decent temp (not exactly sure exact temp, been out of this for a while) then pull all if it into a 10mm syringe and attach a syringe filter and push into a new sterile vial. Be sure to airate the vial bevause the back pressure won't let you push it all in. Am I understanding the situation right? Or am I off? Sorry if I got it incorrect what your situation is. If I'm off let me know how and If I can help in any other ways.

Last edited:
Not really sure what you are asking here but I reuse my HCG vials regularly because I bought 2 brands... One comes in vials, one comes in ampules :p

Not really sure what you are asking here but I reuse my HCG vials regularly because I bought 2 brands... One comes in vials, one comes in ampules :p

So you transfer the HCG in the ampules to the vials?

That's basically what I was asking, if testosterone that comes in ampules can be transferred to a used vial so that the excess test in the ampule does not go to waste.

So you transfer the HCG in the ampules to the vials?

That's basically what I was asking, if testosterone that comes in ampules can be transferred to a used vial so that the excess test in the ampule does not go to waste.

Edit....Are we talking about HCG or testosterone here?
Yes you can move testerone from ampules into old vials. Don't use them forever though, at some point the rubber stopper wont hold tight and bacteria will start to ruin the oil.

Old answer...

If you have empty sterile never before used vials, yes you can. (for anything...)
If you have empty vials only used with water based compounds, yes you can.
If you only have old oil based AAS (testo/tren/mast/eq/etc), technically sure, but it might ruin the HCG completely, no idea how the water/oil will interact, let alone the test base and carrier oil itself.

If neither is an option (empty vials you can buy online, very cheap) then last resort is preloading and freezing the syringes, there's a sticky guide on it for more details.

Last edited:
Edit....Are we talking about HCG or testosterone here?
Yes you can move testerone from ampules into old vials. Don't use them forever though, at some point the rubber stopper wont hold tight and bacteria will start to ruin the oil.

Old answer...

If you have empty sterile never before used vials, yes you can. (for anything...)
If you have empty vials only used with water based compounds, yes you can.
If you only have old oil based AAS (testo/tren/mast/eq/etc), technically sure, but it might ruin the HCG completely, no idea how the water/oil will interact, let alone the test base and carrier oil itself.

If neither is an option (empty vials you can buy online, very cheap) then last resort is preloading and freezing the syringes, there's a sticky guide on it for more details.

About transferring Sustanon from an ampule to an vial that held Cypionate (Testosterone to Testosterone), both of which are oil based brands.
Sustanon uses peanut oil and Cypionate is usually in Grapeseed oil or Cottonseed oil.

And it would be just for a one time use, then the old vial would be discarded after being emptied. I wouldn't reuse it over and over.

About transferring Sustanon from an ampule to an vial that held Cypionate (Testosterone to Testosterone), both of which are oil based brands.
Sustanon uses peanut oil and Cypionate is usually in Grapeseed oil or Cottonseed oil.

And it would be just for a one time use, then the old vial would be discarded after being emptied. I wouldn't reuse it over and over.

That's totally fine, go ahead bro :)
Just make sure to use standard disinfection protocol. Fresh needles/pumps, swab vials with alcohol pads same with ampules, disinfect working area/table, wash hands before etc etc.

Last edited:
Dominican Republic.

The land where feminine, man adoring, available, hot young women abound, where you can buy Testosterone over the counter and even buy alcoholic beverages at drive thru windows in bars:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=d6j39yih30k

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ds9xVnkrYKY

And as for the Dominican women the DR has a #METOO movement also. Here's how it works:

You approach a hot young woman and say, "Hey baby, you are beautiful. I'd love to have sex"!

She says "ME TOO".

Then you both MOVE from there to a bedroom somewhere and have at it.

I LOVE the #MEETOO movement in Latin America.

latin woman may be hot but they will cut off your balls in you cheat on them

Back